- Well-connected. This laptop is ready to connect to all your peripherals and is designed to fit the needs of business with an RJ-45 port and HDMI port.
- Powered for business. Confidently complete projects with the latest technology including powerful Intel Core processors, fast memory, and storage.
- Durable mobile design. Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with mobile workstyles with a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects the laptop, so it looks as professional as you do.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|color||Dark Ash Silver; Texture pattern|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|64 Bit Processor||Yes|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||12.5 hr|
|Display Type||LED HD|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.4 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|native resolution||1366 x 768|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home; Windows 10|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0|
|processor||Intel Core i3|
|Processor Cache||4 MB|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Dual Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||1.2 GHz|
|storage capacity||128 GB|
|storage type||Memory Card|
|System Memory (RAM)||16 GB|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||Bluetooth; 802.11b; 802.11n; 802.11a; 802.11g; 802.11ac|
|Eco Label Standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|operating system||Windows 10|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability