Tripp Lite ESD Anti-Static Wrist Strap Band with Grounding Wire - 72" Length" Item # 550577
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Adjustable grounding wristband
- Dissipates static electricity during electronic repair and maintenance
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Mobile Device Stylus Tether|
ESD Anti-Static Wrist Strap with Grounding Wire
- Protect sensitive computer components from static discharge during system builds, repairs and upgrades
A conductive carbon interior coating on the wristband controls static to protect sensitive electronics. The wristband is adjustable to provide a custom fit and the 2 ft. strap stretches to 6 ft. for freedom of movement. The strap has molded ends for durability. Use the alligator clip for connection to ground. The P999-000 has a ground resistance of 106 ohms and an electrostatic discharge time of 0.1 seconds.
Lifetime Product Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The P999-000 comes backed by a lifetime product warranty and is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Safely grounds you to protect sensitive electronics from static charges
- Conductive carbon interior coating for static control
- Adjustable wristband for a custom fit
- 2 ft. long strap stretches to 6 ft.
- Molded ends for durability
- Ground resistance of 106 ohms and an electrostatic discharge time of 0.1 seconds
- Lifetime product warranty
What’s in the Box
- P999-000 ESD Anti-Static Wrist Strap with Grounding Wire
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.