This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quartet® Evoque™ Magnetic Glass Marker Board, 74" x 42", White/Black Item # 550686
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Write and erase without leaving a trace on this stain- and ghost-resistant writing surface!
- Black aluminum frame offers a sleek style to complement your classroom or conference room.
- Glass surface allows for clean erasures and is stain- and ghost-resistant. Magnetic surface design doubles as a bulletin board.
- Glass accessory tray allows you to keep erasers and markers within reach.
- Comes with 1 Quartet dry-erase marker and two round magnets.
- Mounting hardware is included for simple setup.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 25-year warranty.
|board type||bulletin board|
|size||74" x 42"|
|weight per unit||72.82 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features & Benefits
A Classy Look and Feel
Premium Modern DesignA glass dry-erase board is sleek and clean, delivering an upscale look that is contemporary and in line with the décor of today’s office spaces.
Easy to EraseDurable, tempered glass board resists staining and ghosting to maximize erasability. Clean easily with Quartet® dry-erase board cleaning supplies.
Wide FormatThe wide format design, increases the usable space of the glass dry-erase board. Reach from top to bottom with ease.
Glass Accessory TrayA clear glass tray holds accessories. The unique tray looks clean and professional to match existing décor.
MagneticGlass dry-erase surface is magnetic - use the included rare earth magnets to hang printed items for review or display. Clip-on marker tray also features magnetic backing for easy attach and removal.
25 Year WarrantyPremium performance glass boards are engineered for moderate to heavy use in spaces with regular traffic. Backed by a 25 year manufacturer's warranty.
Boards Comparison Chart
Evoque™ Magnetic Glass Dry-Erase Board Installation GuidePDF, 451K, 2 pages