Learning Resources® Double-Sided Magnetic Fraction Circles, 7 1/2", Grades 1-9, Set Of 9 Item # 555474
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students understand the relationship between fractions and percentages with these colorful circles
- Great way for teachers to explain fractions, percentages and equivalencies on a magnetic whiteboard.
- Circles have fractions on 1 side and decimals on the other side to help kids learn the relationship between them.
- Color-coded to match other Rainbow Fraction items and manipulatives (sold separately).
- Set includes 9 circles (whole, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/12) and an activity guide.
- Designed for students in grade 1 to grade 9.
|Product Line||Double Sided Magnetic Fraction Circles 2926962|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|manufacturer||LEARNING RESOURCES, INC.|
|Product Type||Classroom Banner|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Product Name||Double-Sided Magnetic Fraction Circles|
|Recommended Age||6-9 Year|
|Skill Learning||Fraction; Percent; Equivalence; Mathematics|