This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Cisco SLM2048PT-NA Gigabit PoE Smart Switch Item # 557113
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The key to succeeding in today's competitive business environment is investing resources wisely - knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. As the backbone of your business and productivity applications, the small business network clearly falls into the "essential" category. But that doesn't mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.With Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches provide the ideal solution.
|dimensions||1 7/10" x 17 3/10" x 13 4/5"|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||DHCP; VLAN; SysLog; QoS; HTTP; RMON|
|manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||24 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 24 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45); 1 uplink|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||50|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.10 lb|
|What's Included||SG200-50P Gigabit PoE Smart Switch; Power Cord; Mounting Hardware; CD-ROM with User Documentation (PDF); Quick-Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Cisco SG200-50P 50-port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch
|Cisco Small Business SG200-50P Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.|
The Small Business SG200-50P Smart Switches offer . . .
- Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
- Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
SF200-50P Smart Switch Features:Ethernet Connectivity
- 50 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available on 24 port with 180W power budget
- Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
- Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network
- Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4
- Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length
- 50-port Gigabit Ethernet switch options provide additional ports on Gigabit Ethernet models
- Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting
- Obtains IP address with Cisco FindIT
- Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco