Office Home & Business 2016, 1 PC, Download Version Item # 559625
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Take home all of the Office tools you're familiar with. For professional quality documents and unbeatable reliability, Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 provides you with all the apps and programs you need to get more done.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 includes Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Microsoft Office Home 2016 turns your great ideas into cool, convincing presentations that will impress your teachers and classmates.
- Store, view, edit and share all your documents, photos and other files in the cloud with OneDrive.
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card; Internet functionality requires an Internet connection|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||2 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1.0GHz or better x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1280 x 800|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64|
|Web browser support||Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11; Firefox 35.x or later; and Chrome 40.x|
- Fully installed Office 2016 versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, business or home use)
- Easily save your documents with OneDrive cloud storage
Made for doingOffice 2016 comes fully loaded with your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. It’s everything you need to be an overachiever.
Made to collaborateThe applications in Office 2016 are packed with built-in collaboration tools to help you share and coauthor documents in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before.
Made to moveOneDrive cloud storage means that your files travel with you, so you can achieve more at work or at home, locally or remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
- OneDrive StorageEnough space for all your documents, photos, and personal videos.
- Smart LookupWork better with instant access to more information with Smart Lookup.
- Co-authorChange the way you work with real-time coauthoring.
|Requirements Office Home & Business 2016|
|Required Processor||PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)|
|Required Hard Disk Space||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Required Display||1024x576 resolution|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
- 1. Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- 2. Click File > Account.
- 3. Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Note: If you don't see Update Now, click Enable Updates to turn on automatic updates. After that, click Update Options > Update Now. You can also visit wwwofficecom/myaccount to download and install Office 2016. Note you cannot have both Office 2013 and Office 2016 installed on the same PC at the same time.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting wwwofficecom/myaccount
Office 365 Home: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office Home & Student 2016, Office Home & Business 2016, Office Professional 2016: 1 PC
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac: 1 Mac
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
- 1. On the Start Screen, click the Office tile and select "Activate".
- 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
Windows PC: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 7 or later required.
Mac: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later. Office for Mac 2011 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Windows tablet: Office 2016 applications (Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016) require Windows 7 or higher. Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote) require Windows 10.
iPad and iPhone (iOS): Office for iPad and iPhone (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Android tablets and phones: Office for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be installed on tablets and phones running Android KitKat 4.4 or later and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Rating - high to low
- Rating - low to high
- 1 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- 2 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10. See www.office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.