This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Innovera 7935 Postmaster Red Ink Cartridge Item # 561325
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Compatible Pitney Bowes models:
- DM90i, DM100i, DM110i, DM125i, DM150i, DM160i, DM175i, DM200L, DM225, P700
- Yields up to 24,000 pages.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM product performance while offering you significant savings.
- Built with high-quality components and includes a manufacturer's 100% money-back guarantee.
|Alternative for||Pitney Bowes 793-5|
|compatible machine models||Pitney Bowes models: DM90i, DM100i, DM110i, DM125i, DM150i, DM160i, DM175i, DM200L, DM225, P700|
|Consumable Type||Ink cartridge|
|Packaging Recycled Content||0 %|
Innovera 7935 Postmaster Red Ink Cartridge is rated out of 5 by 25.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rstef655 from Owner Works as described. Would purchase again
Date published: 2018-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trisha from Great!! This seems to work just as well as the high priced PB
Date published: 2018-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by honbun from postage meter ink Ink so far has worked great for the price. Saved money and got good results
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by OfficeManager from Innovera So-So This was ordered to go in our Pitney Bowes mail machine. Upon installation it would not work. I had to take it out and shake it and put it back in. After that it works perfectly about 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time it does not print the entire stamp and I have to either run it through again or run a sticker through to cover the partial one. Overall a decent product for the money
Date published: 2018-05-15