Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX502GV-PB74 15.6" Gaming Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - Core i7 i7-9750H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - Metallic Black - Windows 10 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB, Intel - In-plane Switching Item # 5635836
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 15.6" display with 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases movies, games and photos with impressive clarity
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Up to 6 GB discrete graphic card provides excellent ability in a variety of multimedia applications and user experiences
- Intel Core i7 2.60 GHz processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance for the toughest of tasks and games
- With 16 GB of memory, users can run many programs without losing execution
- 8 Hour battery run time helps you stay unwired and work longer non-stop
- Working in different apps while keeping an eye on social media has never been easier; you can now snap up to four apps to any location on the screen for effortless multitasking. You can even create individual desktops for specific projects and tasks.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|64 Bit Processor||Yes|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||8 hr|
|maximum memory capacity||34.36 GB|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.5 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||Ethernet; USB 3.1; HDMI|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Generation||9th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||6-Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||3 GHz|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|System Memory (RAM)||32 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Series||Zephyrus S|
|Show More ▾|
Forged from a special magnesium-aluminum alloy, the chassis is machined down to exceptional thinness while maintaining the strength and durability needed for everyday use.
Honeycomb reinforcements beneath the palm rest strengthen a highly trafficked area. The die-casted structure resists flexing while adding minimal material and weight.
Soft-touch paint covers the palm rest, minimizing smudges and fingerprints with a thin coating that helps sustain the sleek styling and subtle sparkle through to the end of the day.
The streamlined design stuns in its details. Contrasting brush finishes slice across the lid, dovetailing precisely with the strategic cut that frees airflow out the back. Subtle diamond cuts chamfer the exterior edges and dig deeper near the touchpad to let you open the laptop effortlessly with one finger. The ROG logo glows fire red, creating a striking visual contrast against the brushed black metal.
INTEL® CORE I7 CPU
1TB RAID 0
ROG GameFirst V technology maximizes throughput for your game! It prioritizes network packets to increase bandwidth for online gaming and streaming that need it the most. Auto mode prioritizes applications automatically, while Manual mode lets you categorize programs and prioritize them yourself. In addition, ROG First ensures ROG and ASUS RT-series routers prioritize packets according to the GameFirst V settings of your ROG laptop.
ROG GameVisual software offers six expertly tuned graphic modes designed to optimize your visual experience for specific game genres. First Person Shooter (FPS) mode, for example, enhances visibility in dark environments, allowing you to get the drop on any enemies lurking in the shadows. Use GameVisual to get the best experience for every game in your library.
Sonic Studio III supports all of your in-game audio needs. Its main control panel offers manual customizations as well as access to five specially tuned audio modes for different game types. Enhanced noise cancellation, voice-volume stabilization, and echo cancellation for recording give you clearer audio transmission for team voice chat and streaming.
The new Sonic Radar III audio engine processes sounds with heightened spatial and positional clarity, giving you greater environmental awareness in-game. Visualized audio details, such as the onscreen arrow that points in the direction of incoming sounds, can help train your ears and also guide you through gameplay in circumstances where in-game audio is difficult or impossible to hear.
Customize the RGB lighting on Aura-compatible peripherals to suit your gaming style. Aura Core’s easy-to-use control panel allows you to alter a brilliant spectrum of lighting effects and colors, in addition to swapping preset lighting modes, You can also activate Aura Sync to match colors and effects across multiple devices.
Automatic switching between Silent, Balanced, and Turbo modes is just the beginning for Scenario Profiles. You can also define application-specific preferences for other vital system settings, like the lighting configuration, whether the Windows key or touchpad are enabled, and which GameFirst V and Sonic Studio III profile to use. Armoury Crate makes adjustments in an instant to best fit the task at hand, and you can configure each profile exactly how you want.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Wi-Fi: Nearly “6x faster” Wireless-AC claims are based on the comparison of maximum theoretical data rates for single (433 Mbps) and dual (867 Mbps) spatial stream 802.11ac vs. single spatial stream (150 Mbps) 802.11n Wi-Fi solutions as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ac wireless network routers or better.