This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- 11.6" touch screen lets you navigate the features with your finger. 1366 x 768 resolution offers brilliant HD graphics.
- LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- Powered by Intel Celeron N3350 processor. Multitask with confidence.
- 4GB of memory is available.
- 32GB eMMC ensure storage space for your files.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) technology connects to the Internet without cords or cables.
- microSD™ card reader accepts additional storage cards (cards sold separately).
- Features 4 USB 3.1 ports for fast data sharing.
- Front-facing wide vision HD webcam with integrated dual-array digital microphones for video chatting.
- HD audio with stereo speakers to blast your tunes.
- Features Bluetooth wireless for fast, short-range data transfers.
- Full-size, island-style keyboard with a Touchpad that supports multi-touch gestures.
- Stays powered for up to 11 hours and 30 minutes. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on Chrome OS.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|2 in 1||no|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||32 GB|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|maximum battery life||11.5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.4 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||Chromebook x360 11-ae020nr|
|operating system details||Google Chrome OS|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|processor model||Intel Celeron N3350|
|processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|Product Line||Chromebook x360|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Chromebook x360 - 11-ae020nr; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
HP Chromebook x360 - 11-ae020nr
Operating SystemChrome OS™
ProcessorIntel® Celeron® processor
Work. Play. Do it all with Chrome.Go from productivity to creativity seamlessly. With a pen-enabled touchscreen, four modes, and over a million Android Apps at your disposal, your potential just got a serious upgrade.
Designed for your day. All of it.Slim, stylish, and powered with an up to 10 hours of battery life, get connected to all your content in seconds. 100 GB of Google Drive cloud storage and a fast 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna keep you in sync just about anywhere.
Reliable processing powerWith Intel® Processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
Corning® Gorilla® GlassCorning® Gorilla® Glass stands up to all the daily abuse a touch screen takes. From gripping to swiping—help reduce accidental damage with strong, more durable protection than most displays.
Google Play StoreThe millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity, or security.
Google DriveYour own virtual hard drive is available anywhere the Internet is accessible. Conveniently store up to 100GB of content for 2-years with Google Drive access.
SD and Micro SD card readerSimply insert an SD or Micro SD card and increase your device’s storage for more movies, photos, and music, or easily access any content you have stored on an existing card.
USB 3.0 connectorWith the world’s most popular USB connection, you can easily connect any of your existing USB devices and experience data transfer speeds ten times faster than USB 2.0.
Sleek designEasily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.
360° geared hingeInnovatively engineered to rotate 360º so that you can use your device in four positions. Work in laptop position, watch in reverse position, play in tent position, and go in tablet position.
|Operating system||Chrome OS™1|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory and storage||
4 GB memory
64 GB eMMC storage
|Internal Storage||32 GB eMMC2|
|Processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron® processor|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N3350 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)3 4|
|Display size (diagonal)||11.6"|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® HD Graphics 5006|
|Battery type||2-cell, 47.36 Wh Li-ion|
|Power supply type||45 W AC power adapter|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||12.05 x 8.19 x 0.76 in|
|Webcam||HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone7|
|Pointing device||Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Audio features||Stereo speakers|
2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge)
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)
1 headphone/microphone combo
|Wireless||Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo8 9|
|Expansion slots||1 microSD media card reader|
|Security management||Kensington Mini Security Slot|
|Product color||Smoke gray|
|Product design||HP finish|
ENERGY STAR® certified
EPEAT® Silver registered10 11
1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support)
90 day phone support (from date of purchase)
complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
|Warranty footnote number||12 13|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability