This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother MFC-L6800DW Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 564377
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Brother MFC-L6800DW business-durable monochrome laser All-in-One is the ultimate choice for mid-sized workgroups with higher print volumes. It offers great value due to the included high-yield in-box toner cartridge and low cost output thanks to the super high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, maximize your productivity with fast printing and copying up to 48ppm as well as a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper.
- This high-performance All-in-One offers advanced scanning features with multiple scan to destinations and a fast monochrome scan speed up to 100ipm.
- Advanced security features including an integrated NFC card reader and Active Directory support provide network user authentication.
- Customize your workflow with the 4.
- 85" color Touchscreen display.
|dimensions||20 2/5" x 19 1/2" x 16 4/5"|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|manufacturer||Brother Industries, Ltd|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||48|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 520 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 50 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 80 Sheet|
|Media Size||A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"|
|media type||Envelope; Label; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Plain Paper; Color Paper; Recycled Paper|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|power source||AC Supply|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||4.85 in.|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||570 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.5 lb|
|What's Included||MFC-L6800DW Laser Multifunction Printer; 1 x High-Yield Toner Cartridge (8,000 Pages); 1 x DR820 Drum Unit (30,000 Pages); 1 x High-Yield Toner Cartridge (yields approx. 8,000 Pages?); 1 x DR820 Drum Unit (yields approx. 30,000 Pages?); Quick Set Up and Basic User's Guide; Documentation/Installation CD; AC Power Cord; Telephone Line Cord|
|Wireless Print Technology||Near Field Communication (NFC); Mopria; Cortado; Wi-Fi Direct; Brother iPrint&Scan; Google Cloud Print; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Business-enhancing features and business-durable design – to meet the needs of your busy workgroup
Built on a reputation of reliability, the MFC-L6800DW offers business-centric features and functionality to optimize workflow, enhance productivity, and improve the bottom line. This high-performance All-in-One keeps moving at the pace of your business with impressive print and copy speeds – up to 48 pages per minute. Plus, it offers simultaneous operation (for example, printing and scanning at the same time) so that multiple workgroup members can use the machine at the same time without experiencing slow-downs.
Low total cost of ownership helps maximize your budget
Print professional business documents and enjoy a low total cost of ownership – with the included high-yield 8,000-page1 toner cartridge for built-in value for your business. For even lower cost printing, use the super high-yield 12,000-page1 replacement toner cartridge. Also, two-sided (duplex) printing and copying means less paper use – and helps save paper and money. Environmentally friendly, the MFC-L6800DW is ENERGY STAR® Certified and offers a Deep Sleep Mode that only uses 1.8 watts of power.
Large paper capacity for demanding printing environments
The MFC-L6800DW comes with a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that can hold more than a ream of paper for fewer refills and is adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is useful for printing envelopes (up to 10) and on alternative media types. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirement – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
Fast, advanced scanning with a wide range of features and destinations to optimize your workflow
The MFC-L6800DW features a fastest-in-class monochrome scan speed2 of up to 50ipm3 to help maximize the productivity of your workgroup. Plus, use the 80-page capacity duplex auto document feeder to scan both sides in a single-pass for two-sided monochrome scanning up to 100ipm3 . If you need to copy or scan bound materials, the MFC-L6800DW also offers a legal-size document glass.
- Create searchable and editable Microsoft® office documents including Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® with OCR processing
- Multiple scan-to destinations including Email, SSH Server (SFTP), USB4 , SharePoint®, popular business cloud services5 , Network Folder (CIFS – Windows® only), and more scan documents to your smartphone or tablet via the Brother iPrint & Scan app (free download)6
- Offers advanced scanning features such as ADF Auto Deskew to automatically straighten skewed documents and Blank Page Skip to remove blank pages, eliminating the need for time consuming manual sorting
Advanced security features provide network user authentication; help restrict unauthorized printingIn today’s business world, keeping sensitive data secure is a top priority. The MFC-L6800DW is equipped with a range of features that deliver critical business-focused security – protecting your organization’s valuable intellectual assets. Security features include:
- Integrated NFC card reader: Provides walk-up authorization to release print jobs and to access other machine functions using a compatible NFC card or badge7
- Active Directory® support: Enables network user authentication which stores print jobs that only can be released to print with a user ID and password
- Secure Print: Claim secure print jobs using only a confidential PIN
- Setting Lock: Prevents setting changes in high traffic areas and a lock-slot can provide physical protection to your machine
- Secure Function Lock: Gives administrators the ability to restrict usage and machine functions for up to 200 users or groups
- Machines in high-traffic areas can be protected from having settings changed with Setting Lock, and a lock slot prevents machine theft to protect your investment
Color Touchscreen display to customize your workflowWith easy menu navigation and the option of creating up to 48 customized shortcuts for frequently used functions, the large 4.85” color Touchscreen display simplifies even the most complicated tasks.
Scan to or print from popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen without using a computer through Web Connect. Supported services include EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE®, and more.
Flexible connectivity options and management toolsYour entire workgroup can share the MFC-L6800DW on a wireless 802.11b/g/n network or via Gigabit Ethernet. Download and install BRAdmin Professional software8 to give administrators the ability to configure many of the network and printer functions via an Explorer-style window. You can log the status and activity of the MFC-L6800DW, as well as other Brother devices on your network.
Workgroup members and office visitors will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly from a compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via6 : AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Mopria®, or Wi-Fi Direct®. Near Field Communication (NFC)9 capability is also available, which automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet and the MFC-L6800DW, so users can print or scan without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.
Plus, a USB Host on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing from or scanning to your USB flash memory drive10 , and a USB Host, located on the back of the machine, is ideal for third-party card reader support11 .
Consistent Award-winning Performance and FREE Technical Support for the Life of Your ProductAt Brother, we provide dependable, business-class solutions to help enhance productivity, increase efficiency and reduce costs. In 2018, Brother Printers and All-in-Ones were recognized as #1 for Reliability and #1 for Overall Satisfaction in the PCMag Readers’ Choice and Business Choice Awards.
At your side support. Online, call or live chat – Brother provides a 1-year limited warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your product. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. Visit us at brother-usa.com where you can download the latest product drivers and software, view product manuals, learn how to get the most out of your product with how-to videos and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- 1 Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4)
- 2 Scan speed claim based on data published in BLI’s bliQ service on 11/6/15 for simplex scan speeds for laser all-in-one models under $1,200.
- 3 Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi.
- 4 PDF, JPEG and XPS files
- 5 Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.
- 6 Requires connection to a wireless network.
- 7 Not compatible with all NFC formats. Works with Secure Function Lock. Print Release requires third-party solution. For a list of compatible NFC formats, see manufacturer’s specifications.
- 8 Windows only. Available as a free download at http://solutions.brother.com.
- 9 The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.0 or later.
- 10 PDF, JPEG and XPS files
- 11 See manufacturer’s specifications for details.