This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Quartet® InView™ Custom Whiteboard, 47 1/2" x 35", White Board, Gray Graphite Frame Item # 564543
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Effortlessly design your own custom printed dry-erase board
- Create the structure you need to capture, organize and communicate. Choose from a variety of Planning Systems, Tracking Systems, Calendars, Workflow Charts, Personnel Boards or create your own system with the help of online templates or use the 2 free templates included.
- Alter text, add corporate logos and even upload photos! Hinged, steel frame makes it easy to insert and secure custom printed artwork.
- Delivers quality performance in frequent-use office environments and personal workspaces.
- Total Erase® writing surface resists staining and ghosting. Requires the occasional use of Quartet® cleaning solutions for optimal performance.
- Durable dry-erase surface doubles as bulletin board.
- Slim profile, contemporary, graphite frame modernizes any office.
- Flexible pass-thru mounting system secures board vertically or horizontally.
- Includes a built-in marker tray and EnduraGlide® Dry-Erase Marker.
|board features||hardware included; marker tray|
|board use||home; office|
|frame color||gray graphite|
|size||47 1/2" x 35"|
|weight per unit||16.6 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Quartet® InView™ Custom Whiteboard, 47 1/2 x 35, White Board, Gray Graphite Frame is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by rjas from Product has manufaturing flaws Several points along the edges of where the backboard connects to the metal frame are uneaven and have unfinished edges exposed, the seam is irregular and board edges wrinkled with the frame damaged as a result.
Date published: 2018-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizzie 55 from Customizable Whiteboard This is just what we were looking for. It is so versatile. very clean design. Has a nice notch for the marker.
Date published: 2012-02-08