This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear® ProSafe Plus 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Item # 565413
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give your office network a mega boost of speed and capacity with the ProSAFE Plus 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch. It provides simple network management, while delivering network monitoring, traffic prioritization and network segmentation beyond simple connectivity.
- Helps to improve both your network's performance and resiliency capabilities.
- Offers a speedy, auto-switching and auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet connection.
- Auto Uplink™ automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
- Up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth. Each of the ports can blast up to 2000 Mbps.
- Standard-based for an easy integration of 10, 100 and 1000 Mbps devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x standards. Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service).
- Plug-and-play set up. Starts working the very first minute it is powered on.
- Compact size lets you use it on a desktop or mount it in a standard 19" rack.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i: 10BASE-T Ethernet; IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet; IEEE 802.3ab: 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.3x: Flow Control; Electromagnetic Compliance:CE mark, commercial; FCC Part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1; EN 55024; C-Tick; Safety Agency Approvals:UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL; IEC950/EN60950|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 13"W x 8.1"D|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum data transfer rate||48 Gbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||24|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X; Linux|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|System Requirements||UTP Category 5 cables or better; Network card for each PC or server|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.30 lb|
|What's Included||24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524; Power Adapter; Installation guide; Rack-Mount Kit; Warranty/Support information card|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch, Plug-and-PlayInstant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
- 24 auto-sensing Gigabit ports connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
- 1U Rack mountable form factor
- Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient with up to 60% lower power consumption
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- ProSafe LIFETIME WARRANTY/ Advanced Tech Support via chat/ Next Business Day Replacement
Switch your Switch - JGS524NAThe NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch (JGS524NA) offers high-capacity 48 Gbps bandwidth and up to 2,000 Mbps throughput, excellent for instantly delivering large amounts of multimedia, video, and image information. Auto-speed and duplex s ensing ports integrate 10/100/1000 Mbps devices and use Auto Uplink technology to choose straight-through or crossover cable connections.
- 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (JGS524)
- Rack-mount kit
- Power cord
- Quick Install Guide
- Installation CD with Configuration Utility software
- Warranty/support card
Are All Switches the SamePDF, 29K, 1 page
JGS524 DatasheetPDF, 479K, 2 pages
NETGEAR Business Product Catalog 2018PDF, 7.09MB, 51 pages