Netgear® ProSafe Plus 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Item # 565413
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Give your office network a mega boost of speed and capacity with the ProSAFE Plus 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch. It provides simple network management, while delivering network monitoring, traffic prioritization and network segmentation beyond simple connectivity.
- Helps to improve both your network's performance and resiliency capabilities.
- Offers a speedy, auto-switching and auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet connection.
- Auto Uplink™ automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
- Up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth. Each of the ports can blast up to 2000 Mbps.
- Standard-based for an easy integration of 10, 100 and 1000 Mbps devices.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x standards. Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service).
- Plug-and-play set up. Starts working the very first minute it is powered on.
- Compact size lets you use it on a desktop or mount it in a standard 19" rack.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i: 10BASE-T Ethernet; IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet; IEEE 802.3ab: 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.3x: Flow Control; Electromagnetic Compliance:CE mark, commercial; FCC Part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1; EN 55024; C-Tick; Safety Agency Approvals:UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL; IEC950/EN60950|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 13"W x 8.1"D|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum data transfer rate||48 Gbps|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|number of users per network||24|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10; Mac OS X; Linux|
|plug and play||yes|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network|
|System Requirements||UTP Category 5 cables or better; Network card for each PC or server|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.30 lb|
|What's Included||24-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524; Power Adapter; Installation guide; Rack-Mount Kit; Warranty/Support information card|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
NETGEAR ProSAFE 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch 10/100/1000 Mbps
Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
- 24 auto-sensing Gigabit ports connects up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet for maximum performance
- 1U Rackmountable form factor
- Plug-n-Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient with up to 60% lower power consumption
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
Switch Your Switch-JGS524The ProSAFE Plus16 and 24-port Gigabit Switch provides simple network management delivering network monitoring, traffic prioritization and network segmentation beyond simple connectivity. They also come with features such as IGMP snooping, cable diagnostics, loop prevention and Auto DoS prevention, providing much needed improvement for network performance and resilience.
Package Contents• ProSAFE Gigabit Ethernet Switch (JGS524)
• Rack-mount kit
• Power cord
• Quick Install Guide
• Installation CD with Configuration Utility software
• Warranty/support card
Physical SpecificationsDimensions: 18.1 x 9.1 x 3.2 inches
Weight: 5 pounds