Linksys EA6100 Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Smart WiFi Router Item # 566992
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For all your wireless needs
- Wireless-AC technology supports media-intensive applications—including gaming and streaming—with minimal buffering. Simultaneous dual-band speeds up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and AC867 Mbps (5.0 GHz) ensure fast throughput and multi-user capacity.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi offers user-friendly, yet fine-grained control of your network. Set priorities for devices or websites, implement parental controls, monitor network activity, enable or disable Wi-Fi access and create password-protected guest networks.
- Smart apps help you control your home network from almost any device, even when you're not home.
- Share photos, video, data files or a printer across your network. Simply plug a supported device into the router's USB 2.0 port to access its data on your wireless network.
- 4 wired ports. Connect wired devices, including desktop computers, game consoles, Blu-ray players and more.
- No CD needed to install the router.
|dimensions||9.25"H x 12.6"W x 2.56"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|number of users per network||10|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||RJ-45; USB 2.0|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||EA6100 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router; Quick Start Guide; CD-Rom with Documentation; Ethernet Cable; Power Adapter|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||867 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
EA6100 AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Wireless-AC is faster than wireless-N for media streaming and more
- Dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz for fast data transfer speeds
- Four Ethernet ports for wired connections
- USB 2.0 port to connect devices across your network
- Smart Wi-Fi lets you remotely access and manage your network
About Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, AnywhereWith the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
How to Set Up Smart Wi-Fi
Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App.
Use Your Mobile Device to Manage Your Home Wi-Fi.
Wireless-AC Technology for Powerful NetworkingThe Linksys AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router features high-speed wireless-AC technology along with dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz with speeds up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps. The router enables data traffic to flow quickly and with minimal buffering so gaming, media streaming, and other Internet activities can occur simultaneously without interruptions or interference. Wireless-AC delivers speeds up to 2.8 times faster than wireless-N, making this router well suited for homes with multiple devices.
Ethernet and USB 2.0 Ports for Wired ConnectionsOn the back of the AC1200 are four Ethernet ports that allow you to connect wired devices directly for Internet access as well as share data on external storage devices. The router also comes equipped with a USB 2.0 port, which allows you to transfer files or connect a printer to your network.
Wireless Security to Block Unauthorized AccessThe AC1200 features Wi-Fi Protected Setup along with WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall to protect your data and keep your home Wi-Fi network secure. The router also allows you to create a dedicated network for guests and offers parental controls to limit access for children.
Easy Setup without a CDGetting the AC1200 up and running is simple. Just plug the router into a power source, connect it to your Internet modem and your computer or laptop, connect to the Linksys secure network shown in the quick start guide, and follow the instructions. No installation CD is required.
System RequirementsFor router setup and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi access, the AC1200 router requires Internet Explorer 8, Safari 5 (for Mac), Firefox 8, or Google Chrome browser. For printer sharing and user documentation, it requires a Wi-Fi-enabled PC that has a CD or DVD drive and that runs Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8; or a Wi-Fi-enabled Mac that has a CD or DVD drive and that runs Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, or Mavericks 10.9.
Package ContentsLinksys AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router, Ethernet cable, power adapter, quick start guide, and CD-ROM with documentation.