This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother ADS-2800W Sheetfed Scanner Item # 567077
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ImageCenter ADS-2800W Desktop Scanner with wireless and wired Gigabit Ethernet networking offers powerful features for mid- to large size workgroups that help simplify the way documents are captured, processed, and delivered.
- Scan assorted media types to a wide variety of destinations directly from the color touchscreen display, including popular cloud applications, as well as mobile devices via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app. (Requires connection to a wireless network.)
- Provides a wide-range of security features including: Secure Function Lock, SSL/TLS, Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP).
- Includes integrated image optimization and advanced scanning features, plus a robust suite of scanning software with Kofax certification. (Certified with Kofax VRS versions Elite 5.1 and Express 3.2. Windows only. Additional purchase required.)
- With Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) integration, developers can access Brother's internal web services to create custom solutions, making it the complete scanning package for your business.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 Sheets sheets|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|manufacturer||Brother Industries, Ltd|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||80|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||40|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||80|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||40|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||27 Watt|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Scan File Formats||JPEG, PDF|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.90 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.03 lb|
|What's Included||ADS-2800W Desktop Wireless Scanner; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Carrier Sheet; Quick Setup Guide; Installation DVD; User's Guide (accessible from DVD); Warranty Sheet; Product Registration Sheet|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Fast, Secure, Wireless Desktop Document Scanner Ready to Help Enhance Your WorkflowThe Brother ImageCenter™ ADS-2800W Desktop Scanner is a robust and reliable addition to your mid- to large-size workgroup which will help simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed, and delivered. Ideally suited for most office environments, the ADS-2800W offers both wireless 802.11 b/g/n and wired Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity standard, plus Wi-Fi Direct® and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for local connections. Use the 3.7-inch Touchscreen display to help streamline workflows with Web Connect feature, which enables scanning to a variety of destinations, including popular crowd applications1 . With color scan speeds of up to 40ppm2 , single-pass duplex (two-sided) scanning, a 50-sheet capacity automatic document feeder, and daily duty cycle of up to 3,000 pages3 , the ADS-2800W is designed to efficiently tackle demanding document capture requirements.
Advanced Document Capture Solutions Designed for BusinessesWith flexible media handling capabilities, the ADS-2800W can digitize materials ranging from embossed plastic cards to documents up to 196 inches long4 at resolutions of up to 1200x1200 dpi (interpolated) and 600x600 (optical). It also includes a variety of integrated image optimization features to help maximize output quality, including hole punch removal, edge cleanup, despeckle, background removal and more. Advanced scanning features further enhance capture versatility, including 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11" x 17" documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file.
Workflow Versatility & Secure Scanning Solutions Adaptable to the Way You do BusinessThe ADS-2800W gives you the option to scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflows. You can scan documents to cloud applications such as Microsoft® OneNote® and OneDrive®/OneDrive® for Business, GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE DRIVE for Work™, EVERNOTE®/EVERNOTE® Business, BOX/BOX for Business, DROPBOX and more, directly from the easy-to-use 3.7” color Touchscreen display1 . Users can also scan directly to a USB flash drive5 , shared folder, email server, and FTP/SFTP to quickly save, distribute, and share information. The ADS-2800W even supports scanning to compatible mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app6 .
Brother is At Your Side with Outstanding Customer SupportWe offer a one-year limited warranty on the ADS-2800W and stand behind your purchase with FREE phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always At Your Side.
- 1 Requires Internet connectivity and account with desired service; additional purchase may be required.
- 2 Color and monochrome scan speed, LTR at 300dpi.
- 3 Maximum number of scanned pages per day can be used to compare designed durability between like Brother products. For maximum product life, it is best to choose a scanner with a daily duty cycle that exceeds your
- 4 Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29lb bond.
- 5 USB flash memory drive not included.
- 6 Requires connection to a wireless network.