This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius EWS360AP 802.11ac CONCURRENT Item # 567704
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The EWS360AP can operate as a stand-alone access point connecting to third-party PoE-capable switches but more control and versatile management of the access point is achievable when it is part of an EnGenius Neutron series wireless network management solution because the AP includes firmware that enables it to be immediately discovered, configured, monitored and managed from a compatible Neutron series PoE+ switch. This capability enables IT managers to deploy and manage up to 50 EWS360APs from a Neutron series switch allowing for simplified management from one browser-based interface including simultaneous firmware upgrades, clustering, traffic monitoring, bandwidth steering and many other features that can be reset or reconfigured from the convenience of the IT manager's desktop.Operating in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrums and supporting 802.11a/b/g/n and ac (draft) standards the EWS360AP features wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz radio and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz radio, a Gigabit port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE switches, and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO antenna array. As a result, the EWS360AP is ideal for spacious environments such as large homes, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor offices, hotels, hospitals, and other multi-floor buildings.As the EWS360AP is designed for deployments on ceilings where power outlets may be scarce, it also comes equipped with PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) IEEE 802.3at for use with an 802.3at-capable PoE injector or 802.3at-capable PoE switches, drawing up to 22 watts of power.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC; IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3u; 802.3ab; 802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n; 802.11ac; 802.1x|
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.47 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||SNMP v1, v2c, v3; VLAN; MIB; Web-Based Management; Command Line Interface (CLI); Telnet|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of Internal Antennas||6|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.80 oz|
|What's Included||802.11ac 3-Stream Managed Wireless Indoor AP; 12V/2A Power Adapter; T-Rail Mounting Kit; Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kit; Mounting Bracket; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Security||64/128 bit WEP; WPA/WPA2 (TKIP/AES); Hidden ESSID; MAC Address Filtering; IEEE 802.1X Authenticator (MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP); Guest Network|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Operates as a stand-alone Access Point or part of the EnGenius Neutron Series Wireless Management solution
The EnGenius EWS360AP is a high-powered Dual Concurrent 802.11ac 3-Stream Neutron Series Managed Wireless Access Point.
- Faster File Transfers and Smoother Video Streaming
- 802.11ac Wireless Speeds — up to 1300 Mbps on its 5 GHz frequency band and up to 450 Mbps on its 2.4 GHz band.
- Deploy, Configure, and Manage Them In Clusters in One Network
- Can be configured in a cluster of EWS360APs and managed from the browser-based interface of one Neutron Series Wireless Management PoE+ Switch. Can be upgraded simultaneously with other EWS360APs. Controller interface on Neutron Switch also includes reporting features and statistics for real time and historical client connectivity as well as traffic flow and load.
- High Power, Long-Range and Multiple Floor Penetration
- 28 dBm for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF Tx power provides more than twice the wireless coverage over mainstream competitors and enables the wireless signal to penetrate floors, ceilings, and walls for greater device connectivity. Six (6) Internal MIMO antennas with a 3D Sectorized design enables better RF Optimization. Increased throughput for better performance over Dual Stream Access Points.
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic
- Band Steering feature automatically detects Dual Band capable clients and moves them from the 2.4 GHz band to the 5 GHz band. This allows applications such as video streaming to flow more easily and helps to eliminate traffic congestion on the 2.4 GHz band.
- Keeps Employees, Staff Constantly Connected to the Network
- When used with a RADIUS server, Fast Roaming feature enables users to be constantly connected to a network as they move throughout a building. This is especially useful for voice and video applications preventing delays and dropped signals for users on mobile devices.
Centrally Manage via FREE ezMaster Software
- Scalable & flexible, manage 1 - 1,000+ APs & Switches via ezMaster
- Deploy ezMaster as a Cloud-based*, remote or locally managed platform
- Captive Portal offers corporate branded, regulated, secure Internet access for customers
- Secure Guest Network provides guest Internet access while keeping corporate servers secure
- Monitor & manage APs via ezMaster with or without a Neutron Switch
- No Access Point licensing or annual subscription fees
- Use ezMaster with or without an on-site hardware controller
- Comprehensive at-a-glance dashboard, rich reporting & analytics
Auto AP Discovery and ProvisioningThe Neutron Series of PoE+ Switches and Access Points is designed for rapid deployment whether for small companies or larger multi-level building or campus scenarios. Once an Neutron Series Access Point has been connected to a Neutron Series switch that Access Point immediately becomes discoverable on the network through the Neutron Series Switch’s wireless management GUI (Graphical User Interface) and the IT manager or network administrator has the option to include that AP to the network and configure it accordingly.
Wireless Network Topology ViewThe Topology View in the interface lets IT managers see the Neutron Series Access Points connected to Neutron Series Switches on a Neutron Series Wireless Management network in tree branch representation. Each Access Point icon will indicate the number of client devices associated to it in real time, the IP address of the Access Point and the Port on the Neutron Series Switch that the Access Point is connected to.
The navigation pad and plus and minus buttons let IT managers quickly navigate to different branches of the network. Access Points can also be located in the network via their IP or MAC addresses. Specific Switch port location can be toggled on or off as necessary.