This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Safco Top Locking Mesh Mobile Tub File, 27"H x 33 1/4"W x 17"D, Black Item # 568026
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Features a locking cover for security
- Accommodates letter-size and legal-size hanging files.
- 2 rows of filing hold up to 100 letter-size or 50 legal-size hanging files.
- Store other office essentials on the sturdy bottom shelf.
- Made of steel with a durable, powder-coat finish.
- Moves on four 2 1/2" swivel casters (2 locking).
- GREENGUARD certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|number of locking casters||2|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity||33.25 lb|
Safco Top Locking Mesh Mobile Tub File, 27"H x 33 1/4"W x 17"D, Black is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by demon from What I needed This product was exactly what I needed, rolling storage that could lock. I previously had open top rolling storage but needed to beef up security and this was exactly what I needed. That said there was a major problem that I read about in many reviews...bent pieces. The first one that I received was so bent up that it couldn't even be put together. I called Safco directly and they sent out a new one that only had one ding (and that was not really noticeable.) Basically they said I should have refused delivery of the first one since the box was messed up but I took it anyway as I was heading out and had no time to look at it. It did take two people and a power screwdriver to put it together. Assembled for about 5 days and working well. Safco instructed me to recycle the bent up one which I was happy to hear instead of just junk/throw it away.
Date published: 2014-09-29
Product Q & A