Create your own office starting with the Lorell Essentials Credenza Shell Desk. From standard to L-shaped configurations, this computer credenza desk shell provides a solid base for your workstation. High-quality laminate construction with metal-to-metal cam-lock connections is designed to last, and pre-drilled holes with metal inserts promote simple and secure attachment to other pieces (sold separately). Thanks to the adjustable floor guides, this Lorell desk shell compensates for uneven floors.
- High-quality laminate construction with metal-to-metal cam-lock connections and PVC edges.
- Pre-drilled holes with metal inserts. Can be used in L-shape configurations and attached to a hutch (sold separately).
- Adjustable floor guides.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
- Cherry laminate top is 1" thick for durability.
- Use the two grommet holes in top for easy cord routing.
- 72"W credenza shell desk features leveling glides for easy moment and proper floor balancing.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.