This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear® Arlo™ Q Plus Wired/Wireless 1080p Security Camera, VMC3040S-100NAS Item # 569552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep tabs on your business or home when you're away with this simple security camera
- CMOS image sensor delivers high-definition video with 1080p resolution for crisp, clear images.
- Night vision ensures clear viewing in low-light conditions.
- Up to 3 activity zones help you monitor motion throughout your property. Instant sound and motion alerts keep you informed.
- Allows versatile connection through Wi-Fi, Ethernet or Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE).
- 2-way audio with push-to-talk capability lets you speak or listen through the camera.
- microSD™ card slot enables you to save recordings (microSD card sold separately). Store up to 7 days of footage to the Cloud for easy access to recordings. Additional storage capacity sold separately.
- No base station required — 10-minute setup lets you begin using the camera right away.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Frame Rate (max)||30 frames per second|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|maximum resolution||1080p HD|
|night vision distance||25 feet|
|What's Included||Arlo Q Plus 1080p HD Security Camera; Power Adapter; USB Cable; Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) Adapter; Wall Mount Plate; Mounting Screws; Arlo Window Decal; Quick Start Guide|
Netgear® Arlo™ Q Plus Wired/Wireless 1080p Security Camera, VMC3040S-100NAS is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by nasho from Great Product Everything about it was pretty slick. Worked well. Software was a little buggy but that's the case with a lot of wifi cams. I unfortunately had to return it because I share a router with my neighbor and the router is on their side of the adobe wall and the camera couldn't maintain a steady wifi connection. I ended up going with an Amcrest camera that was able to maintain a strong connection. (Amcrest software buggy too.)
Date published: 2018-08-29