basyx by HON® VL702 Mesh High-Back Chair, Black Item # 572467
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy adjustable comfort and mobility
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back. Complements the curve of your spine for extra comfort and support.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Mesh back and mesh fabric seat cushion offer breathability. Seat cushion has 2 layers of padding for increased comfort.
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment helps you find your ideal sitting position.
- 360° swivel, dual-action synchro-tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock. Help you position the chair for maximum comfort.
- Height-adjustable armrests let you perform writing, typing and other tasks with ease. Padded armrest design ensures comfort throughout the day.
- 5-leg, molded plastic base for strength and stability. 2" hooded dual-wheel casters grant increased maneuverability.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 300 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage — For products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||18 1/2 - 23 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||24 inches|
|chair back material||Plastic|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||40 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 26 1/2"D|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number Of Chairs||1|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||21" x 20"|
|style name||VL702 Mesh High-Back Work Chair|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This HVL702 executive high-back chair with mesh back has 2-to-1 synchro tilt with lock and tension control. Black sandwich mesh seat and height-adjustable arms give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
• MESH BACK CHAIR: This task chairs breathable mesh back conforms to your upper body for added support to keep you cool and comfortable while you work
• ERGONOMIC ADJUSTMENTS: Let this comfortable computer chair take care of your body while you work with customizable and adjustable rate and ease of recline plus height adjustable arms for added upper body support
• BUDGET FRIENDLY: These office chairs offer excellence without expense so you can stretch your furniture dollar while working in comfort
• ON THE MOVE: Pull up to your computer desk, swivel around to collaborate with your teammate, or wheel over to the snack area for a quick break with this five-star base and durable wheels
• DURABLE HIGH BACK CHAIR: We use only high-quality materials to keep your chair rolling for years but keep you covered with the basyx by HON 5-year Limited Warranty just in case something goes wrong
Arm Options: Fixed
Assembly Type: Easy to Assemble (ETA)
Gross Weight: 40.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 26.5"
Overall Height: 40.5"
Overall Width: 26.5"
Stacking Function: No
User Weight Capacity: 250.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: High
Back Width: 20.0"
Lumbar Support: No
Seat Depth - Useable: 20.0"
Seat Overall Depth: 20.0"
Seat Width: 21.0"
Base Finish: Black Plastic
Base Material: Engineered Plastic
Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
Caster or Glide: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
Pneumatic Seat Height AdjustmentMoves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Synchronized TiltBack reclines at a 2.5 to 1 ratio to seat angle. Variable Lock.
360-Degree SwivelProvides freedom of movement in any direction.
Center TiltRotates the seat from a point at the center of the chair to comfortably recline.
Synchro-TiltMechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment.
Tilt TensionControls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt LockTilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.