This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
The LUNERA T5HO LED 2' is an energy saving, plug and play (Type A, ballast driven) linear LED replacement for a 24W, G5 bi-Pin T5HO fluorescent lamp. It operates off of the existing electronic ballast and supports instant start, rapid start, and programmed start ballasts. Directly replaces 24W 2' T5HO fluorescent lamps with an 11W LED.
- This LED lamp emits beautiful light with a 330° Beam Angle and has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers over 1,400 lumens of usable light.
- The T5HO LED 2' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- This lamp includes Thermal Fuse Switch protection to eliminate failures caused by overdriving the lamp or thermal/overheating issues as may be caused by arcing or incorrect ballast wiring. The Thermal Fuse Switch will disable the lamp until the temperature conditions are nominal, at which time the lamp will restart.
- The LUNERA T5HO LED 2' is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- This lamp does not contain mercury, allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- This lamp does NOT support line voltage and may be installed with Shunted or Non-Shunted mini G5 Tombstone sockets. This lamp does NOT support line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||22.2 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T5|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||5000K-5500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|energy used||11 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||26|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||91-120|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,400 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Operation Type||type A ballast compatible|
|Socket Type||G13 medium bi-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability