This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office 365 Home, 1-Year Subscription, For 6 PCs/Apple® Mac® Devices, Download Version Item # 575218
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated with the latest features. 12-month subscription for up to 6 people including 1TB OneDrive cloud storage each for each person.
- 12-month subscription for up to 6 people.
- 1TB OneDrive cloud storage per person.
- Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook (Publisher and Access are available on PC Only).
- For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
- One solution for your family across all your devices (iOS and Android require separate app download).
- Collaborate on documents with others online.
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts.
|additional requirements||Microsoft account; Internet access (fees may apply); Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|
|distributor||Arvato Digital Services LLC|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||PC: 2 RAM; Mac; 1 RAM GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3000 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||PC: 1366 x 768; Mac: 1280 x 800|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X|
|Product Line||Office 365 Home|
|Web browser support||Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11; Mozilla Firefox 35.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 40.x.|
|Show More ▾|
Learn more about exclusive Office 365 Features
3D in PowerPointUse 3D content to increase the visual and creative impact of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs.
Ink Editor in Word*With Office, your pen is a more powerful document editing tool than ever.
Designer in PowerPoint
Editor in Word
QuickStarter in PowerPoint
Morph in PowerPoint
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: OS X 10.10
- Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
- iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that
are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or
Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 1024x576 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.