This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP x2 Detachable Laptop, 10.1" Touchscreen, Intel® Atom™ x5, 2GB Memory, 32GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 575663
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This value-packed, detachable convertible goes from laptop to stand, tent or tablet mode in seconds. With a 32GB flash drive, it boots up and shuts down quickly, and is energy efficient as well.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- Powered by an Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Processor.
- 2GB memory runs your programs. Memory is not expandable.
- 32GB solid state drive easily holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- 10.1" Full HD+ touchscreen with IPS technology, and a 1280 x 800 resolution.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam. Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light.
- 91% size island-style keyboard for a natural, comfortable typing experience.
- Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Bluetooth® Technology permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Ports include: USB Type-C™ 2.0, USB Type C 3.1 Gen 1, micro HDMI, Pogo-pin (6-pin), and headphone/microphone combo jack.
- DTS Studio Sound with dual speaker provides an authentic audio experience with high-quality sound.
- Battery stays powered for up to 10 hours and 30 minutes. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power-management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 2.40 lb.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||DTS Studio Sound|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - tablet||10.4 in x 6.7 in x 0.4 in|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||32 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||10.5 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||1.92 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||1 USB Type-C 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only); 1 micro HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone jack; 1 pogo-pin (6-pin) docking connector|
|processor model||Atom x5-Z8350|
|processor speed||1.44 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Atom|
|screen resolution||1290 x 800|
|screen size||10.1 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 400|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Notebook x2 - 10-p010nr (ENERGY STAR); AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Show More ▾|
HP Notebook x2 - 10-p010nr
ProcessorIntel® Atom™ processor
Security from the ground up
The adaptable detachableGo beyond laptop and tablet with stand and tent modes. With a thin and light design and unique magnetic hinge you can pick the perfect mode to work, watch, play and go.
Capture the moment, not your fingers.Designed so you can get the best shot, the 5MP rear camera is placed in the corner to keep your fingers out of the picture.3
Anti-glare panelEnjoy the sun and your favorite content with this anti-glare panel. Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside.
Intel® HD GraphicsImpressive graphics help with everything you do. Whether it's watching a video or just surfing the web, Intel® HD Graphics render all the visuals on your screen with smooth, vivid quality.
Quad-core processorsQuality processing power means everyday productivity.
Lithium polymer batteryGet the thin device you want without sacrificing battery life. The lithium polymer battery delivers the same long-lasting charge of bulkier battery technology.
HP Wide Vision 5 MP CameraThe high quality camera and 88-degree, wide-angle field of view lets you video chat with the entire family in stunning detail, at up to 2592 x 1944 at 30 FPS.4
SD and microSD card readerSimply insert an SD or microSD card and increase your device's storage for more movies, photos, and music, or easily access any content you have stored on an existing card.
USB 3.0 connectorWith the world's most popular USB connection, you can easily connect any of your existing USB devices and experience data transfer speeds ten times faster than USB 2.0.
HP USB Sleep and ChargeWith a special USB connector designed to always have power, you can charge your smartphone, tablet, and other devices from your laptop while it's asleep or hibernating.
Micro HDMIEnjoy HD audio and video on a big screen from your mobile device with one cable.
USB-C™Power your device or transfer up to 5 Gb/s of data, all from just one USB-C™ port. And it's reversible, so you never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
Dual front-facing speakersPump up the volume to your favorite music, movie or game. When your audio is directed towards you, nothing comes between you and your entertainment.
HP TrueVision HD CameraVideo chat in vibrant clarity, even in low light and make every conversation a face-to-face experience for a better way to stay in touch.5
|Memory||2 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Memory and storage||
2 GB memory
32 GB memory
|Internal Storage||32 GB eMMC6|
|Processor speed||2 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Atom™ processor|
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 (1.44 GHz, up to 1.92 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)|
1.28 lb (tablet)
2.4 lb (tablet and base)7
|Display size (diagonal)||10.1"|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 4008|
|Battery type||2-cell, 32.5 Wh Li-ion|
|Power supply type||45 W AC power adapter|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||
10.43 x 6.81 x 0.36 in (tablet)
10.43 x 6.81 x 0.92 in (tablet and base)
HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated digital microphone
HP Wide Vision 5 MP Camera (rear) with integrated digital microphone9
|Pointing device||HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support|
DTS Studio Sound™
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)
1 USB 2.0 (Type-C)
1 micro HDMI
1 headphone/microphone combo
|Network interface||Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN|
|Wireless||802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combo10 11|
|Expansion slots||1 microSD media card reader|
|Product color||Natural silver|
|Product design||HP Finish|
ENERGY STAR® certified
EPEAT® Silver registered12 13
1-year limited hardware warranty, toll-free technical support
90-days limited software technical support (from date of purchase)
|Warranty footnote number||14 15|