Creative Teaching Press® Planes And Solid Shapes Mini Bulletin Board Set, Multicolor, Kindergarten - Grade 2 Item # 576895
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Interactive teaching set helps young students learn beginning geometry concepts
- 40-piece set includes a guide with ideas on activities and displays.
- Easy way to teach young students basic geometry vocabulary and concepts, such as making a connection between geometric shapes and shapes in the real world. 2-D and 3-D shape cards can be used in a shape scavenger hunt for a fun, active learning game.
- Interactive learning tools are great for small, hands-on groups or use with a document camera to show the whole class important concepts.
- Pictorial support helps ELL students, struggling readers and nonreaders understand the concepts.
- Pieces range in size from 3 1/2" x 3" to 21" x 6".
- Meets Common Core standards for math.
- Recommended for students in kindergarten to 2nd grade.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pieces||40|