Asus VivoBook 17 F712FA F712FA-DB51 17.3" Notebook - 1600 x 900 - Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) i5-8265U 1.60 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 1 TB HDD - 128 GB SSD - Transparent Silver - Windows 10 - Intel HD Graphics - IEEE 802.11ac Wireless LAN Standard Item # 5804640
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Exceptionally large 17.3" diagonal display provides 1600 x 900 resolution
- Intel Core i5 1.60 GHz processor provides great performance, immersive multimedia and rapid loading of programs
- With 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM memory, you can multitask seamlessly between various applications without issue
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||17.3 in.|
|64 Bit Processor||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||17.18 GB|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 900|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.9 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|native resolution||1600 x 900|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||HDMI; USB 3.1|
|processor||Intel Core i5|
|Processor Generation||8th Gen|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2 GHz|
|Security Lock Slot||No|
|storage capacity||1100 GB|
|System Memory (RAM)||16 GB|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Product Series||VivoBook 17|
|Show More ▾|
wide viewing angle2
in 49 mins
longer battery lifespan
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- Wide-view panel optional.
- Integrated fingerprint sensor optional.
- Backlit keyboard optional.
- Unless otherwise stated, USB-C™ data transfer figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.