This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Cable - LC Male - ST Male - 32.81ft - Aqua Item # 580605
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- High-quality construction ensures reliable performance
- Designed for distances of up to 300 meters using VCSELs
- Backward-compatibility allows seamless connectivity
- Fast speeds provide close to 3 times bandwidth of 62.5/125 multimode fiber
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Connector on Second End||2|
|Core/Cladding Diameter||50/125 µm|
|Product Name||10GB Aqua Fiber Optic Cable|
|Connector on First End||2|
|Fiber Optic Mode||Multi-mode|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
At a Glance:
- Fiber optic patch cable for high-speed data connections
- Suitable for 10GB Ethernet network applications
- Backward compatible with existing network equipment
- Two LC and two ST connectors for rapid deployment
- Multimode optical fiber to transmit data over short distances
- LC Duplex male connectors
- ST Duplex male connectors
- Multimode optical fiber
LC AND ST CONNECTORS FOR QUICK DEPLOYMENT
This fiber optic cable features two LC multimode male connectors on one end and two ST multimode male connectors on the other end for fast setup. LC connectors conserve space to accommodate multiple cables.
TRANSMIT DATA WITH EASE
Establish high-speed data connections within your local area network using the Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/ST Fiber Optic Patch Cable. Designed for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet network applications, multimode patch cable is backward compatible with existing network equipment and offers three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers.
MULTIMODE FIBER FOR BACKBONE APPLICATIONS
Ideal as part of a backbone network, this fiber patch cable uses laser-optimized fiber that has a larger diameter and greater light-gathering capacity than a single-mode fiber. With a core diameter of 50 microns and a cladding diameter of 125 microns, this fiber is better suited for transmitting data over short distances, such as within an office building.
MEETS INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
The Belkin 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/ST Fiber Optic Patch Cable is classified as an OM3 multimode optical fiber cable under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission) standard 11801.
- 10GB Multimode 50/125 LC/ST Fiber Optic Patch Cable