Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapter Converter Video Cable mDP to DP M/F Item # 580714
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite P139-06N-DP converts a Mini-Displayport video out port on a MAC, or other computer, to Displayport, allowing attachment of a Displayport monitor or HDTV with Displayport input. Plug the adapter into the computer, and then a standard Displayport cable from the adapter to the monitor.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||TAA|
|Connector||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||20 pin DisplayPort - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x Mini DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x DisplayPort Female Digital Audio/Video|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Adapts a DisplayPort Cable for Connecting to a Mini DisplayPort (mDP) Device
- Connecting an mDP-enabled laptop to a DisplayPort monitor to display a video presentation at a trade show
- Using your new mDP computer with an existing DisplayPort monitor without an expensive display upgrade
- Connecting a DisplayPort monitor to a Mac’s mDP video port
The P139-06N-DP adapter is completely plug-and-play with no software or drivers to install. It supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 for rich, crystal-clear video. It’s also compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 and HDCP.
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
The six-inch molded cable features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief guarantees the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 32 AWG data lines and 32 AWG power lines.
- Connects your DisplayPort monitor or projector to a Mini DisplayPort computer
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Plug and play with no software or drivers to install
- Premium foil and braid shielding
- Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts
- Integral strain relief
- Lifetime warranty
- P139-06N-DP Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable Adapter (M/F), 6 in.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.