Jacquard Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments, Assorted, Set Of 32 Item # 582979
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for interior, exterior and archival applications
- Use to simulate metallic sheens, pearlescents, antique metal, raku pottery, hammered copper and more.
- Mix into virtually any viscous medium, such as paint, varnish, airbrush paint, polymer clay and more. Can also be applied dry to wood, ceramics, paper, wax or almost any other porous surface.
- Exhibits high colorfastness and stability.
- High temperature resistance allows use in kilns up to 600° Fahrenheit.
- Non-toxic and pH-neutral formula is great for stamping or embossing.
- Jars are 0.125 oz and include 1 each of antique bronze, antique copper, antique gold, antique silver, Aztec gold, blue russet, brilliant gold, brilliant yellow, duo blue-green, duo green-yellow, duo red-blue, flamingo pink, interference blue.
- Includes 1 each of interference gold, interference green, interference red, interference violet, macro pearl, micro pearl, misty lavender, pearl white, red russet, silver, sparkle gold, sparkling copper, spring green, sunset gold, super bronze.
- Also includes 1 each of super copper, super russet, true blue and turquoise.
|contents per unit||0.125 oz|
|Product Line||Pearl Ex Powdered Pigments|
|manufacturer||RUPERT, GIBBON & SPIDER, INC.|
|Product Type||Liquid Art Paint|