Tripp Lite 6ft Power Cord Piggyback Cable 5-15P/R to C13 13A 16AWG 6' - (NEMA 5-15P/R to IEC-320-C13) 6-ft Item # 584233
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Share one electrical outlet by piggybacking cables
- UL Listed
- 16AWG, 13AMP, 125V
- 6 ft., 5-15P to C13 with 5-15R pass-through port
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Adapter Cord|
|Product Name||P006-006-515MF Standard Power Cord|
Power Two Devices from One Outlet
- Power your desktop computer or other devices
- Connect to a laptop power brick
- Replace old or missing power cords
- Keep your wall outlet open for additional power connections
This cable powers two pieces of equipment using a single electrical outlet. The combination 5-15P and 5-15R connector allows a second 5-15P power cord to be attached. The P006-006-515MF is the ideal solution for offices, homes and other areas where electrical outlets are at a minimum.
Superior Quality and Performance
The P006-006-515MF is manufactured using superior materials for reliable performance. The high-quality connectors are molded for durability and have integral strain-relief for a secure connection. This SJT power cord has three 16 AWG conductors and a 13-amp rating.
- Powers two devices using a single outlet
- NEMA 5-15P male with piggyback NEMA 5-15R female to IEC-320-C13 female
- 16 AWG x 3C, SJT, 13A, 125V
- Molded integral strain-relief
- Lifetime warranty
- 6 ft. Piggyback Power Cord, 16 AWG, 13A (NEMA 5-15P/5-15R to IEC-320-C13)
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect and protect your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.