This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
BenQ SW271 27" 4K UHD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Gray - 27" Class - 3840 x 2160 - 1.07 Billion Colors - 350 Nit - 5 ms - HDMI - DisplayPort - USB Hub Item # 5867459
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- Experience breathtaking level of details when you open your eyes to the clarity of 4K UHD screen
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort
- 350 Nit brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||27 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||HDMI; DisplayPort|
|ports||Display Port; USB 3.1|
|Maximum Power Consumption||43.38 W|
|maximum resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Stand Adjustments||Swivel; Pivot; Tilt|
|Product Series||BenQ PhotoVue|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|manufacturer||BENQ AMERICA CORP.|
|Show More ▾|
Designed With You in Mind
SW271 offers USB-C connectivity to transmit video and data with only one cable so you can do hardware calibration with ease. The USB-C port smoothly displays brilliant 4K contents and offers up to 5Gbps transfer rate.
Advanced Black & White Mode
View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
GamutDuo enables you to view content simultaneously in different color spaces side-by-side for comparison. Switch to PIP/PBP mode to enable GamutDuo.