This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Seat's gentle downward slope provides long-lasting ergonomic comfort
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The sloping seat pan eases pressure and strain on the thighs to help you maintain proper blood flow in your legs and fight off fatigue. Once you've set it, it locks into the position that's most comfortable for you.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back. The lumbar feature enhances the natural curve of your spine with adjustable back height and back angle letting you set the lumbar support to the position that's most comfortable for you.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for ideal positioning. With a touch of the pneumatic lift lever, you can effortlessly adjust your seat to the ideal height for your work surface, so you work more comfortably and maintain better posture. Ideal for artists, architects, graphic designers, even bank tellers.
- Adjustable foot ring relieves leg stress. Set the foot ring just where you want it to provide a comfortable resting place for your feet and take the strain off your thighs and lower legs, regardless of the seat height you've chosen.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. These high-quality casters let you move smoothly from 1 workstation to another. The 5-star base provides stability and reduces the danger of tipping.
- Steel frame for durability. Held together by the toughness of steel, this chair is built to last.
- Height-adjustable arms (sold separately) relieve shoulder strain. Urethane, impact-resistant armrests (sold separately) can be raised or lowered to support your shoulders and upper torso, increasing comfort and reducing fatigue.
- Designed for moderate use. This stool is designed and constructed to be used up to 5 hours a day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and The Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFM
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 44"H x 21"W x 22 1/2"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Councilâ€™s LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|recommended daily usage||3-6 hours (moderate)|
|dimensions||44"H x 21"W x 22 1/2"D|
|adjustable height range||34" - 44"|
|adjustable foot ring||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Ecolabel||GREENGUARD certified; level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability