This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ASUS® B1500CEA Expertbook Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Wi-Fi 6, Windows® 10, B1500CEA-XS74 Item # 5912815
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tackle your to-do list while you're on the go with this ASUS 15.6" laptop. The spacious 512GB solid state drive keeps your photos, videos and documents stored for quick access, and the Wireless-AX provides a cable-free connection to your home or office network. This NVME laptop boasts an HD webcam to stay in touch with colleagues or call up coworkers for a quick question.
- 15.6" FHD narrow-bezel (1920 x 1080) screen offers a vivid picture.
- 180° hinge for easy collaboration.
- Powered by an Intel Core i7 processor for reliable speed.
- 16GB RAM laptop can run programs and games easily.
- 512GB solid state drive holds your downloads, music, photos and other documents. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Wireless-AX (802.11ax) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n/ac. Wired networking is also supported.
- microSD™ media card reader offers easy file transfers.
- Includes 2 USB 3.2 ports for quick data transfers.
- NVME laptop has a 720p HD webcam with a privacy shutter to help you keep in touch with friends and family via video chat.
- Built-in speaker offers immersive listening.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 technology allows you to connect enabled peripherals like printers and keyboards to your laptop.
- HDMI™ port can connect your laptop to an external display.
- Fingerprint reader offers secure access to your data.
- ASUS 15.6" laptop stays powered up to 10 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on the Windows 10 Pro operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 (when available, see below)
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device.
- Certain features require specific hardware, See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||10 hr|
|Gpu Series||Intel Iris X Graphics|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.7 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 DRAM|
|model||B1500CEA Expertbook Laptop|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Pro|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||HDMI; VGA 15-Pin D-Sub; USB 2.0; USB; RJ-45|
|processor||Intel Core i7|
|Processor Cache||12 MB|
|Processor Number Of Cores||Quad Core|
|Product Series||B1500CEA Expertbook Laptop|
|Processor Speed (Base)||2.8 GHz|
|Security Lock Slot||No|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|USB Generation||USB 3.2|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ax; Bluetooth|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Show More ▾|
Primed to perform. Configured for your business.
Great all-around performanceEnjoy heavy-duty performance on ASUS ExpertBook B1, with an advanced 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics1, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 48 GB memory and capacious storage, B1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting Wi-Fi 62 and ASUS Wi-Fi Master3 technology which help you automatically connect to the best Wi-Fi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
11th Gen Intel® CPU
2 TB + 1 TB
HDD + SSD
Speed and capacity, both on boardYou can specify ASUS ExpertBook B1 with up to two storage devices, providing a powerful combination of ultra-fast 1 TB SSD and 2 TB HDD, perfect combination of high-speed data access and large storage capacity. Removal of a few screws on the base provides easy access to upgrade the RAM or storage devices without the need to disassemble the entire device.
ASUS Intelligence Performance Technology
Perfectly-balanced powerASUS ExpertBook B1 features exclusive Intelligent Performance Boost technology to achieve the best laptop performance and agility by tuning the internal thermals. ASUS-exclusive algorithms combine with up to five4 smart sensors, an aerodynamic design and an up to 90-watt5 power supply to intelligently manage CPU performance. This empowers you to switch effortlessly between Performance, Balanced or Whisper modes — enabling you to get on with business while B1 handles power and performance in any scenario.
Thin and Light
Freewheeling mobilityASUS ExpertBook B1 is a thin and light business laptop, weighing as little as 1.73 kg7 — so it’s handy to carry anywhere. Just pick up and go!
screen-to body ratio
three-sided NanoEdge design8
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technologyWith the increase of remote work and video conferences, ASUS implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. The AI Noise-Canceling Mic feature in the MyASUS9 app effectively filters out unwanted ambient noise. There are two modes: Single-presenter mode allows the voice directly in front of the PC to be heard clearly; while Multi-presenter mode clarifies speech from different direction, ensuring optimum quality for group conference calls. The AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
No noise canceling
With noise canceling
Extensive, versatile connectivityConnectivity is especially important in a business laptop to handle all workloads. ASUS ExpertBook B1 is packed with a comprehensive selection of I/O ports, including the industry-leading Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 for lightning-fast, up to 40 Gbps data transfers, video output and fast-charge capability. It also has two USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet and a microSD card slot — so it’s primed and ready for the today’s remote-working paradigm. For enhanced reliability, the solidly constructed ports are test to endure over 10,000 insertions10.
Multi-task with dual 4K displaysASUS ExpertBook B1 helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With both Thunderbolt 4 and HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to two external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B1’s own display while using two screens on either side to keep in view information that’s important to your call. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, proving a more comfortable viewing experience that potentially helps to protect your eyes from damage.
3840 x 2160 resolution
Faster, more stable connectionsWith the latest Wi-Fi 6 built in, ASUS ExpertBook B1 delivers faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, letting you enjoy smooth streaming of FHD online videos and large file transfers in seconds2. There’s also ASUS Wi-Fi Master Premium technology3 to help you automatically connect to the best Wi-Fi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Strong data protection and privacyExpertBook B1 comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include an integrated fingerprint sensor and physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExportBook B1.
Solid constructionThe chassis design incorporates features that provide extra structural rigidity to cope with the rigors of everyday use.
Military-grade toughness and build qualityLife on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B1 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B1 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability11.
Everyday productivity, elevatedExpertBook B1 is engineered from the ground up to ease every aspect of your working, with a raft of innovative and configurable user-friendly features to drive your productivity. These include backlit keyboard, Ergolift hinge, and lay-flat display12. The display is designed to make life easier, with a hinge that allows it to swing through a full 180° — perfect for sharing information with colleagues or classmates.
- ExpertBook B1 is available with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics or NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics.
- Wi-Fi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance, and the actual performance of Wi-Fi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- Wi-Fi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual Wi-Fi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have one sensor; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have five sensors.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have a 65-watt power supply; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have a 90-watt power supply.
- To enable Performance Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Performance Mode in the MyASUS software.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.6 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- The Link to MyASUS Mirror and Screen Extender function work on Android version 8.0 or above. iOS is not supported.
- Up to 10,000 insertions for Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C, 8,000 insertions for DC-jack, and 5,000 insertions for all other ports.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- Fingerprint sensor, backlit keyboard and a front camera are optional.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. ASUS recommends that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site. Although ASUS endeavors to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, ASUS reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.