This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Powered by the nVidia® Pascal graphics processing unit with up to 1392 MHz of graphics power for the most demanding games.
- 4GB GDDR5 (128-bit) on-board memory. 768 CUDA processing cores and up to 112 GB/sec. of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 3.0 interface is compatible with a range of systems.
- nVidia® Ansel support, nVidia® G-SYNC™, nVidia® GameWorks™, nVidia® GameStream™ and nVidia® GPU Boost™ 3.0 technologies drive your games to the optimal performance.
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 support enhances gameplay by delivering realistic images, detail and texture and improved lighting effects that create lifelike interactivity. Also equipped with Vulkan API and OpenGL 4.5 support.
- Delivers up to 7680 x 4320 resolution at 60 Hz (digital) for immersive, crystal-clear visuals.
- Includes 1 DisplayPort 1.4, 1 DL-DVI and 1 HDMI™ 2.0b port for flexible connectivity.
- PC and Linux compatible. Requires Intel® Core™ i7 processor with 3.2 GHz processing speed (sold separately).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|adapter card type||PCI Express|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.5; DirectX 12|
|Boost Clock||1392 MHz|
|Bus Width||128 bit|
|Chipset Series||GTX 10|
|Cooler Type||Fan Cooler|
|Dual Link DVI Supported||Yes|
|dual monitor support||yes|
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|GPU Boost Clock||1.39 GHz|
|GPU Clock||1.29 GHz|
|memory requirements||4 GB|
|number of channels||768|
|onboard memory||4 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Linux|
|ports||1 DisplayPort out; 1 DVI; 1 HDMI out|
|required hard drive space||350 MB|
|Slot Space Required||Dual|
|Total Number of DVI Outputs||1|
|video hardware||GTX 1050 Ti|
|video output||DVI-D (digital); HDMI|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
PNY GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GBEveryone deserves great gaming. That’s why we created the fast, powerful PNY GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti, now you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ -- the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It’s loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory.
This advanced graphics card boosts performance in high-definition games and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver super-fast, smooth, power-efficient gameplay. You can even capture and share professional-quality in-game photos with NVIDIA Ansel™ and watch every game come alive with NVIDIA GameWorks™ and G-SYNC™ innovations that provide a true cinematic experience.
Game ReadyExtraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
Latest ArchitectureExperience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
Great GamingFast, easy access to NVIDIA Game Ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
GeForce PlatformAdvanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA Ansel™ in-game photography and NVIDIA GameWorks™ give you a highly interactive, cinematic experience.
Classic & Modern GamingExperience classic and modern gaming at 1080p HD resolution @ 60 FPS.
WarrantyPNY stands behind our products, our GeForce® GTX 1050 Graphic Card are backed by a 3-Year warranty. Our US-based technical support team is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- 1 7680x4320 @60Hz RGB8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680x4320 @60Hz YUV420 8-bit with DisplayPort 1.3 connector.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability