ASUS® VivoBook S15 S532FL-OH55 Laptop, 15.6" Full HD Screen, Intel® Core™ i5-10210U, 8GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive/32GB Intel® Optane™ Memory, Windows® 10 Item # 5968014
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Optimize your productivity with this ASUS VivoBook S15 laptop. The NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics card produces vibrant visuals on the 15.6-inch Full HD Super IPS display, while the Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM provide uncompromised performance to keep up with your workload. This ASUS VivoBook S15 laptop boasts a 512GB SSD that delivers fast load times for games and applications.
- 15.6" LED-backlit Full HD display delivers lifelike imaging.
- Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor for a speedy response.
- 8GB of RAM support seamless multitasking.
- 512GB SSD supports fast boot times and loads.
- Features Intel Wifi5 (802.11ac) for high performance, cable-free networking.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||15.6 in.|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||8 hr|
|Display Type||FHD LED|
|Gpu Series||NVIDIA GeForce MX250|
|maximum memory capacity||12 GB|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||4.2 GHz|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||VivoBook S15 Laptop|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Operating System Version (Details)||Windows 10 Home|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|ports||HDMI; USB 3.1; USB 2.0; USB-C|
|processor||Intel Core i5|
|processor model||Core i5-10210U|
|Product Series||VivoBook S15 Laptop|
|Processor Speed (Base)||1.6 GHz|
|storage capacity||512 GB|
|storage type||Solid State Drive|
|USB Generation||USB 2.0; USB 3.1|
|wireless connectivity||802.11ax; Bluetooth|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|operating system||Windows 10|
|Show More ▾|
It’s all about the details with VivoBook S15. It’s edgy, setting itself apart by being the first in the range to sport the VivoBook logo on its lid, and its sleek metal chassis stands out with a tactile textured finish. Color-blocking side accents give it a svelte look, and additional design elements include twill-inspired vents for the speakers and cooling system.
* Colors may vary by region
full HD display
wide viewing angle
Making everything easy
Your future is what you make of it, and VivoBook S15 has the tools to help you every step of the way. With the very latest Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA® discrete graphics at your disposal, you’re ready for what lies ahead, be it productive multitasking, multimedia editing, or casual gaming.
A faster connection to the world
Step out of your workstation and into the future — whether at home, a quaint downtown café, or the airport — your office is wherever you choose it to be. Intel Wi-Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers, responsive online gaming, and super smooth video chats.
1. Product weight may vary according to configuration.
2. Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.