This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Printing up to 36 pages per minute in color and black-and-white.
- 5" customizable, capacitive color touchscreen.
- 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity.
- Mobile support for today’s workforce.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|automatic document feeder capacity||700 sheets sheets|
|dimensions||23 3/5" x 17" x 21 3/10"|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|maximum black and white print speed||36 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||36 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||80,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||600 dpi dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
2017 Buyers Pick Award
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick AwardPDF, 600K, 2 pages
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick Award CertificatePDF, 391K, 1 page
Award-winning Products and SolutionsPDF, 2.03MB, 4 pages
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
Standing tall and rising up to new challenges at the heart of your business.The Xerox® VersaLink® C405 Color Multifunction Printer is built for the way you work today and ready for where you grow tomorrow.
- Printing up to 36 ppm color and black-and-white (letter) / 35 ppm color and black-and-white (A4)
- 5-inch customizable, capacitive color touchscreen
- NFC and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity
- 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity with an optional 550-sheet paper tray
- Mobile support for today’s workforce
Powerful performance and peace of mind.Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
With the VersaLink C405, you can be confident that your documents will look their best—making you look your best—giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Easy, efficient and entirely new.With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Preloaded Xerox® ConnectKey® Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox® App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox® Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Freedom, and app-based functionality.The VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with out-of-the-box direct connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox® App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®.
Learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting www.xerox.com/mobile.
To learn more about VersaLink device features, go to www.xerox.com/VersalinkEG
Introducing touch screen superiority.
Meet our tiltable, 5-inch capacitive color touch screen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience —with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer get more work done, faster.
Xerox® VersaLink® C405 Quick Facts
- Print up to 36 ppm Letter / 35 ppm A4
- 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- NFC Tap-to-Pair and optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
- Standard 700-sheet paper capacity / Maximum 1,250 sheets
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray
- Up to 600 x 600 x 8 dpi
- WxDxH: 17 x 21.3 x 23.6 in. / 432 x 540 x 599 mm
- Weight: 72 lb / 33 kg
Choose the configuration that meets your needs:
- A 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) scans two-sided originals for copy, scan and fax jobs.
- Card Reader Bay with embedded USB port.1
- A front-side USB port1 allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- 250-sheet output tray with tray-full sensor.
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm.
- With the 550-sheet paper tray, standard paper capacity totals 700 sheets (including Bypass Tray).
- Optional 550-sheet paper tray increases the total paper capacity to 1,250 sheets.
- Optional stand provides storage for toner cartridges, paper and other supplies.
Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 543K, 8 pages
BrochurePDF, 4.01MB, 4 pages
Small Business Evaluator GuidePDF, 1.47MB, 28 pages
Xerox Office PortfolioPDF, 4.03MB, 16 pages
Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™PDF, 891K, 2 pages
Xerox Easy TranslatorPDF, 459K, 2 pages
Xerox Healthcare MFPPDF, 1.27MB, 8 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 USB ports can be disabled.
- 2 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis
- 3 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 4 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks
- 5 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 6 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability