Tripp Lite 12U Industrial Rack Floor Enclosure Server Cabinet Doors & Sides - 12U Rack Height x 19" Rack Width x 32.50" Rack Depth - Floor Standing - 4 Fan(s) - Black - 1000 lb Static/Stationary Weight Capacity Item # 600407
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Louvered Door: Keeps out drips, splashing water and falling debris
- 4 High-Performance Fans: Maintain ample airflow to keep equipment cool
- Built-In Dust Filter: Protects against airborne particles and easily replaced with standard off-the-shelf furnace filters
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Withstands jolts and vibrations in harsh working environments
|weight capacity||95.8 lb|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Server Rack Cabinet|
12U Industrial Floor Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet for Rugged Environments
The SR12UBFFD prevents moisture and dust particles from damaging sensitive equipment with a louvered front door and built-in dust filter that uses an easily replaceable standard furnace filter to restrict the flow of airborne contaminants. To compensate for the louvered door and air filter’s added air resistance, four large, high-performance fans are mounted on the front door to pull air from the front to rear of the enclosure cabinet.
Simple Setup and Configuration
The SR12UBFFD is compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment. The SR12UBFFD uses front and rear pairs of vertical rails with square mounting holes. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 3 to 32.5 inches. Adjustment is quick and convenient—simply unscrew the rails, slide them to the desired depth and restore the screws. An easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
The top and bottom panels of the SR12UBFFD are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure cabinet and draw in cool air by convection. The top and bottom panels also include ports for cable routing. Removable covers block unused cable ports.
1000 lbs. Weight Capacity
The enclosure cabinet’s heavy-duty steel construction can support a maximum 1000 lbs. of equipment in 12U of rack space.
The SR12UBFFD is designed to provide a safe, secure installation solution for mission-critical rackmount equipment. It contains locking front and rear doors and locking, removable side panels that prevent unauthorized access to installed equipment. This enclosure cabinet also meets all PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements for physical security.
Casters and Leveling Feet Provide Precise Placement
To simplify deployment, the SR12UBFFD comes with casters for minor position adjustments and leveling feet to stabilize the rack once positioned.
The SR12UBFFD ships fully assembled and ready for use.
2-Year Product Warranty and RoHS-Compliant Design
The SR12UBFFD comes with a 2-year warranty. As part of Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility, it is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications.
- 12U floor enclosure
- Protection from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel
- Adjustable mounting depths from 3" to 32.5" inches
- Front door has ventilating louvers
- Built-in removable dust filter that can be replaced with standard furnace filters
- 4 large, high-performance fans in front door that pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear
- 4 cable ports allow cable access while maintaining dust and moisture resistance
- Locking, reversible front door
- Locking, removable solid side panels
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- 2-year warranty
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, connect, house and protect your equipment. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Whether you need to supply power to servers and have reliable battery backup, connect high-resolution video sources to displays and digital signs, or organize and secure IT equipment in rack enclosures, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.