Safco® Uber Big & Tall Mid-Back Chair With Optional Armrests, Black Item # 601396
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Cushioning and tilt controls support any body type
- 36 1/2-40 1/2"H x 27"W x 30 1/4"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 500 lb.
- Thick foam and steel provide sturdy yet comfortable seating. The roomy seat and back cushion feature thick foam for long-term comfort while the heavy-duty steel base holds up to constant use.
- Built to support multiple users. Perfect for call centers, shift work, nurses' stations and more!
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Adjustable forward tilt lets you tilt the seat forward/downward so thighs slope downward reducing disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks such as typing. Recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle and control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- For the optional armrests, order item# 601655.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||500 lb|
|Length (Seat)||22-1/4 in.|
|Width (Seat)||20-3/4 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||22-1/2 in.|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||18-1/2 in.|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material of Seat||Polyester|
|Material Family (Seat)||Fabric|
|Adjustments||Forward Tilt; Seat Height; Tilt Lock; Tilt Tension|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|dimensions||40-1/2 in. X 27 in. X 30-1/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||18-1/2 in. - 22-1/2 in.|
|manufacturer||SAFCO PRODUCTS CO|
|material family||Synthetic Fiber|
|Show More ▾|