- 15.6" display with 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution offers you sharp, clear graphics as you work and watch videos.
- Get the processing power you need from an Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) i7-6700HQ quad-core 2.6GHz processor. Runs your programs, apps, games and more.
- 8GB of memory is available.
- 256GB solid state drive can accommodate your files, songs, photos and documents. Solid state drives generally deliver a cooler computing environment, faster boot up times, lower energy usage and greater productivity than traditional hard disk drives.
- Features Wireless-AC (802.11ac) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n. Wired networking is also supported.
- Features 3 USB 3.0 ports for ultrafast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Built-in, front-facing webcam lets you keep in touch via video messaging.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless for fast, short-range data transfers.
- Use the HDMI™ port to view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable is sold separately).
- Installed with Windows 7 Professional operating system.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|2 in 1||no|
|4k Uhd Display||no|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Graphics Controller Model||nvidia|
|Graphics Type||Dedicated; Shared|
|hard drive capacity||256GB GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|maximum memory capacity||Up to 4 GB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||Zbook Studio G3 Mobile Workstation|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|ports||USB 3.0; HDMI; RJ-45|
|processor model||Core i7-6700HQ|
|processor speed||2.6 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i7|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|Security Slot Type||Kensington security slot|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||ZBook Studio G3 Mobile Workstation (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Ion Battery; External HP 150W Slim Smart AC adapter; Windows 10 Pro License Media|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
Intel® Core™ i7 processor
15.6" diagonal FHD UWVA IPS anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Starting at 4.4 lb
Conquer the workday with the world’s first quad core workstation Ultrabook™ h9 offering the perfect combination of brains and beauty. The iconic 15.6" diagonal HP ZBook Studio revolutionizes the design language of mobile workstations.
Make a bold statement with innovative style and performance. Starting at just 4.4 lbsh3 and 18mm thin, the HP ZBook Studio is a meticulously-designed performance machine.
Work confidently with HP mobile workstations designed around 30 years of HP Z DNA with extensive ISV certification. It’s reliable, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testingh7 , and endure 120K hours of testing in HP's Total Test Process.
The HP ZBook Studio Mobile Workstation delivers sleek style, impressive performance, and long battery life.
Take productivity up a notch with the ability to do more thanks to NVIDIA® Quadro® mid-range professional graphics.
Take on challenging tasks with confidence with up to 32 GB DDR4 with optional ECC memoryf8 for no compromise capacity, performance and reliability.
Quickly and easily transfer data and connect to devices. This mobile workstation is packed with multiple ports including dual Thunderbolt™ 3 ports, HDMI, and more.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory Slots
- 2 SODIMM
- Internal Storage
- 256 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ with Intel HD graphics 530 (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 4.4 lb
- 15.6" diagonal FHD UWVA IPS anti-glare LED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Graphics (integrated)
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M with (4 GB dedicated GDDR5)
- Battery type
- HP Long Life 4-cell 64 WHr Li-ion prismatic
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 375 x 255 x 18 mm
- 720p HD webcam
- Pointing device
- Image sensor clickpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, gestures, two buttons
- 1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 3.0 (charging)
- Expansion slots
- 1 SD UHS-II flash media
- Security management
- One-step logon; Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2/2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Security lock slot; Support for Intel® AT; HP FingerPrint Sensor (optional); Absolute Persistence Module; HP BIOSphere with Sure Start; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS)d13
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® registered
- 3 year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts and labor. Terms and conditions vary by country.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h4 Weight will vary by configuration. h5 Sold separately or as an optional feature. h6 Expected to be available mid-2016. h2 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16GB (for Windows 7) and up to 30GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software. h7 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. d13 BIOS Absolute Persistence module is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers purchase and activate a subscription. Service may be limited. Check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability