This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 250 Nit brightness levels
- LED response time eliminates ghosting for crisp and superb rendered action sequences
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
|typical response time||1 ms|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||23 in.|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||170 degrees|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|Product Type||Business/Professional Monitor|
|-014--upsell Short||Get a better view with a larger monitor.|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||170|
|Depth with Stand||210|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Height with Stand||402.7|
|Product Name||VX238H Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Viewable Screen Size||584.2|
|Width with Stand||548.2|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||160|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|Number of Screens||1|
|Color Supported||16.7 Million Colors|
|Screen Size Class||584.2|
|number of speakers||2|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||2|
|Standard Refresh Rate||76|
ASUS VX238H Gaming Monitor - 23" FHD (1920x1080), 1ms, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free
Featuring an elegant sundial-inspired design, the stylish 23” VX238H Full HD LED monitor delivers brilliant visual quality with an extremely fast 1ms response time for smooth motion playback in videos, movies, and games. The 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio brings both images and videos to life reproducing the darkest blacks and brightest whites.
Where lesser monitors may show screen judder, delay, artifacting and motion blur, the VX238H delivers smooth motion playback in videos, movies, and games thanks to ASUS Trace Free II Technology, minimal input lag, and it’s extremely fast 1ms response time.
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
With ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) of 80,000,000:1 and 250cd/m² brightness, VX238H augments display contrast and sharpness by adjusting backlighting luminance to achieve the deepest blacks and brightest whites for truly lifelike visuals.
Splendid™ Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.
QuickFit Virtual Scale
Activated via a bezel hotkey, the exclusive QuickFit feature provides real-size document, photo, and grid overlays on screen as a guide to accurately view and resize photos without needing to print.
Green in Mind
The VX238H is made with a Mercury-free LED-backlit panel, packaged in corrugated cardboard with 80% recycled material, and is specially fitted to allow more cartons shipped per cargo to reduce CO₂ emissions during shipping.
Relax, we got you covered
Should something happen to your ASUS monitor, rest assured, you’re covered with a 3-year system and panel warranty to protect it from the unfortunate. For even greater convenience, one-of-a-kind ASUS Rapid Replacement cross-shipping sends you a replacement unit as soon as the defective unit is in the mail—shortening your waiting time.
What’s in the Box
- VX238H Full HD LED monitor
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- HDMI-to-DVI cable
- Warranty Card
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability