This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lorell® Executive Mesh Mid-Back Chair, Black Item # 606679
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Multiple adjustment options keep you comfortable
- Overall Dimensions: 42 1/2"H x 27"W x 25 5/8"D.
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back. Complements the curve of your spine for extra comfort and support.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Seat and back are covered in mesh for a flexible, breathable seating experience. Plastic frame for a sturdy foundation.
- Sophisticated cable control mechanism lets you easily control a number of the chair's comfort functions.
- Seat-glide mechanism allows the seat cushion to travel forward or backward and then lock into a desired position. Also features pneumatic seat-height adjustment, seat-depth adjustment and 360° swivel for versatile adjustment options.
- Synchro tilt offers 5 locking positions.
- Height-adjustable arms can move from 18 1/8 to 21 5/8" and are padded with polyurethane for optimal comfort throughout the day.
- Spider nylon base with 60 mm dual-wheeled casters enable smooth mobility between spaces.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Assembly required.
|Weight Capacity (Seat)||250 lb|
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat||39 in.|
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat||42-1/2 in.|
|Length (Seat)||20-1/2 in.|
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)||39 in. - 42-1/2 in.|
|Width (Seat)||18-1/8 in.|
|chair back style||Mid-Back|
|Material of Seat||Mesh|
|Material Family (Seat)||Synthetic Fiber|
|Adjustments||Arm Height; Back Angle; Back Height; Forward Tilt; Seat Back Depth; Seat Height; Tilt Angle; Tilt Tension|
|chair back material||Mesh|
|Material of Frame||Mesh|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 Hours)|
|style name||Mid-back task chair|
|Certifications||Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Height Adjustment Type||Pneumatic/1-Touch|
|dimensions||42-1/2 in. X 27 in. X 25-5/8 in.|
|Show More ▾|