Teacher Created Materials TIME FOR KIDS® Nonfiction Book Set, Set Of 30 Books, Kindergarten Item # 606801
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Build your classroom's library and add supplemental reading material to your curriculum with this book set. Kids will love the high-interest subject materials, which include concepts and themes ranging from math and science to social studies.
- Each set includes a wide range of topics that provide kids with interesting material while building their reading skills.
- Colorful images grab attention and help draw students in.
- Designed to meet Common Core standards.
- Designed for students in kindergarten.
- Set of 30 books provides your classroom library with an instant boost. Titles include Pushes and Pulls, What the Sun Can Do, Changing Weather, Grand Old Flag, America's Eagle, Mountain of Presidents, Always Growing: Hair, Always Growing: Fruit, Always Growing: Skin, Birds and Bugs, How Many Toys?, My Birthday Party, Using Good Manners, Rules at School, Being a Good Citizen, Good Work: Plant Life, Good Work: Our Earth, Good Work: Simple Tools, Use Math: Describe It, Use Math: Compare It, Use Math: Group It, Workers at My School, Workers in My City, Workers Who Take Care of Me, Marvelous Me: My Hands, Marvelous Me: My Feet, Marvelous Me: My Face, Good for Me: Healthy Food, Good for Me: Play and Exercise and Good for Me: Love.
|age recommendation||5 - 6 years|
|manufacturer||Teacher Created Materials|
|number of pages||250|
|publisher||Teacher Created Materials|
|size||9 1/2" x 5"|