This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 10ft IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable DB25 to Cen36 M/M Item # 606989
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's 3.05 m (10-ft.) IEEE 1284 A-B parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features nickel plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||36 pin Centronics - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x DB-25 Male IEEE 1284 Parallel|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 36-pin Centronics Male IEEE 1284 Parallel|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|What's Included||Printer Parallel Cable; 10-ft. IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Gold Cable DB25M to Cen36M|
Connect Your PC or Dataswitch to a High-speed IEEE-1284 Printer
- Connects a PC or dataswitch to a high-speed IEEE-1284 printer up to 10 ft. away
- Serves as a replacement for worn or lost cables
Unlike cut-price cables, the P606-010 is manufactured to exacting specifications, using superior materials. Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity, while solid molded cable construction with foil-shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and low-capacitance twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems for optimal signal transfer.
- Connects a PC or dataswitch to a high-speed IEEE-1284 printer
- DB25 (male) to Centronics 36 (male)
- Bi-directional communication allows printer to broadcast error messages to network computers
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Molded cable construction with foil-shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Low-capacitance twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems
- Lifetime warranty
- P606-010 Bi-Directional High-speed IEEE-1284 Parallel Printer Cable [DB25 (Male) to Centronics 36 (Male)], 10 ft.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.