This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Overall Dimensions: 37 5/8"H x 25 1/4"W x 23 5/8"D.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Foam cushioning offers a soft, comfortable feel as you sit and work.
- Air mesh upholstery encourages increased air flow, so you feel cool and relaxed.
- Pneumatic adjustment allows you to quickly find a comfortable sitting height.
- Adjustable tilt lets you sit back and relax.
- Embossed armrests have soft pads for increased support.
- Arched base included nylon casters to help you move around more easily.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||33 7/8-37 5/8|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|back cushion height||21-5/8 in.|
|chair back material||mesh|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|dimensions||37 5/8"H x 25 1/4"W x 23 5/8"D|
|for what kinds of tasks||audio/visual; calls; conferences; filing; intensive computing; light computing; paperwork; reception; storage; studying; training; writing|
|manufacturer||Global Furniture (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Number Of Chairs||1|
|Prop65_Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability