Arches® Aquarelle Watercolor Block, 140 Lb, Hot Press, 9" x 12" Item # 607963
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for use with watercolor, gouache, pen and ink, acrylics and calligraphy, this Arches pad is a versatile addition to your studio. Use it with virtually any medium, so you're able to paint, draw and sketch, all in the same pad.
- Watercolor block helps minimize the need for stretching.
- Mould-made paper is acid free, chlorine free and made of 100% cotton fibers for extra strength and stability.
- Paper is tub-sized in natural gelatin and air-dried.
- Resists scrubbing, scratching and erasing while keeping the original intensity of the watercolor.
- Each block consists of pre-stitched sheets of paper that are glued together along all 4 edges and supported by a rigid backing.
- The top sheet is easily separated from the block by inserting a knife under the sheet and running it around the edges.
- No optical brighteners are used. Natural white color will not yellow with age.
- Aquarelle hot-press block is 9" x 12".
|sheet size||9" x 12"|
|Number of Reams/Packs||1|
|sheets per ream/pack||20|
|paper weight||140 lb|
|Product Line||Aquarelle Watercolor Block|
|Product Type||Drawing Paper Sheet|
|total number of sheets||20|