This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Mesh seat and back keep air circulating so you stay cool
- Breathable mesh won't trap heat! Keep cool while you work! Breathable mesh in the seat and backrest keeps air circulating between you and the chair.
- Movable headrest fits your working style. Comfortable headrest provides ergonomic support for your head and neck when it's time to sit back and relax. Or, flip it up and out of the way when you don't need it.
- Adjustable lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Padded, height-adjustable arms relieve shoulder strain. Adjust to fit your body size! Raise or lower cushioned armrests so your forearms and elbows are pleasantly supported while you work. At the right height, your shoulders will remain relaxed without straining your back, neck and shoulders.
- Angle seat and backrest to improve circulation. Synchro tilt lets you recline the backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio, which distributes weight between your torso and legs to enhance blood flow. Adjustable tilt angle tilts seat and backrest at the same ratio for comfortable rocking/reclining. Adjustable back angle tilts the backrest independently of the seat to reduce disc pressure and ease circulation.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Smooth gas lift lets you adjust seat height with 1 hand — while sitting! Raise or lower seat until thighs and lower legs form a 90° angle for your comfort and health.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt tension allows you to control your recline resistance to match your body weight and strength. Tilt lock lets you lock into the position that's right for you.
- Steel frame for durability. Built to stand the test of time! Chair is made of sturdy, dependable steel.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Glide around your office with ease! Smooth-rolling casters let you move easily from task to task. 5-star base offers extra stability.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. A chair that keeps up with you! Recommended for busy professionals who spend between 5 and 7 hours per day at their desks.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 46 1/2"H x 29 1/2"W x 28 1/4"D.
- Backed by manufacturer's 5-year warranty.
- While supplies last!
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||20"W x 21 1/2"D|
|dimensions||46 1/2"H x 29 1/2"W x 19"D|
|chair back style||High-Back|
|adjustable height range||43 1/4" - 46 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability