This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Bush Business Furniture Components Elite 2 Drawer Pedestal, 24"W, Hansen Cherry/Hansen Cherry, Standard Delivery Item # 610307
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Fits a broad range of workspace solutions with value and style.
- 1" thick top surfaces and end panels for added durability and strength.
- Drawers accommodates letter, legal and A4 file sizes. File drawers glide on full-extension ball-bearing slides for ease of access to all contents.
- Includes face front lock with interchangeable core in lower drawer that secures both the upper and lower drawer.
- Accented by brushed nickel finish drawer pulls.
- Use with finished top for added work space or without top under any Desk or Credenza Shell.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembiy is required.
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is available for delivery in 14 business days, delivered unassembled. Some areas may take longer.
|additional materials||steel; metal|
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|collection name||Components Elite|
|drawer opening||full extension|
|file cabinet features||ball-bearing suspension; levelers; locking drawer; hang-rails included|
|file size accepted||A4; letter/legal|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|total number of shelves||0|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity per drawer||44 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Bush Business Furniture Components Elite 2 Drawer Pedestal, 24W, Hansen Cherry/Hansen Cherry, Standard Delivery is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by busycpa from Nice addition to office It matched my other Bush furniture that we bought several years ago. It was not quite what I expected as far as for legal files, but it works. It was cumbersome to put together, and even though I did it on carpet, it ended up with a few scratches - seemed to scratch very easily. Also, you really have to rely on pictures as not much written instruction, and what ever happened to a "list of tools needed" at the start of the assembly instructions - every set of instructions used to have that, now they don't seem to, and you have to look at the different screws to determine if you will need phillips head or flat head screwdriver. But other than that, it will work well and went together fine.
Date published: 2019-01-15
Bush Business Furniture