This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office Depot® Brand White Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 505-O004-0005, 1" x 2 5/8", Box Of 7,500 Item # 612111
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Jam and smudge resistant
- Save time — no need to write out individual labels!
- Free templates online at OfficeDepot.com/papertemplates
- Templates are blank and compatible with word processing software programs. If template is not available, adjust the margins to fit the size. Office Depot labels are the same size as various Avery® labels. The corresponding Avery® product number is printed on the front of the package.
- Great for mailings, shipping and organizing.
- Permanent adhesive sticks to most smooth surfaces.
- Office Depot white laser address labels feature a permanent adhesive that sticks to most smooth surfaces. You can keep plenty of labels on hand with these Office Depot 1" x 2 5/8" labels in a pack of 7,500.
|brand name||Office Depot|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|label format||multiple labels per sheet|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer; laser printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||7500|
|size||1" x 2 5/8"|
Office Depot® Brand White Inkjet/Laser Address Labels, 505-O004-0005, 1" x 2 5/8", Box Of 7,500 is rated out of 5 by 65.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandon from Great Labels We use these all the time for work for all sorts of different things. Very sticky and never have to worry about them coming off.
Date published: 2019-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by luvmom56 from Good product Good quality and affordable price
Date published: 2019-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by MBCLLC from So far, so good I was experiencing label jams with my prior label paper. So far, no jams. Hopeful
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by working4alivin from Great Address Labels I use these address labels all the time and they work very well!
Date published: 2019-02-19