This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Compatible Makerbot models:
- Replicator 2, Replicator 5th Generation, Replicator Z18
- Environmental-friendly with smooth and shiny appearance
- Add vibrant and impressive colors to your objects
- Made of highly pure resin, so your final product retains the quality you expect. PLA printed objects offer sharp corners and edges along with a glossy look and feel.
- Quality tested to help ensure consistency and avoid system down time. Long-duration testing uses a large 3D model (18 - 24 hours of print time) to ensure a consistent print job. Every filament color is tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- Adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot build plate tape for easy setup.
- PLA filament is designed to resist warping and curling, which allows you to print without a heated build plate.
- Nontoxic design helps ensure user safety.
|Compatible with||MakerBot models: Replicator: 2, (5th Generation), 5th Generation, Z18|
|Filament Type||Polyvinyl Acetate (Pva)|
|Carbon Fiber Reinforced||Yes|
|print technology||3D Printing|
|Product Type||3D Printer Filament|
|Office Depot SKU ID||615617|
MakerBot PLA Filament
Safe for the classroom, office, or home, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It's also the best, most consistent filament for the MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Mini+, and the previous Replicator models.
- Best in class for print performance, reliability and overall process (3D Matter: Materials For 3D Printing, 2015 [Independent Study])
- Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the art filament manufacturing and quality control standards
- Draw inspiration from an exciting array of 30+ colors (including Translucent, Neons, and Glow in the Dark)
- Non-toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability