This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
MakerBot True Orange PLA Large Spool / 1.75mm / 1.8mm Filament Item # 615765
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
MakerBot PLA filament is the best and most consistent filament for the MakerBot replicator 2 desktop 3D printer. MakerBot PLA filament is a bioplastic derived from corn.
- Made of highly pure resin, so your final product retains the quality you expect. PLA printed objects offer sharp corners and edges along with a glossy look and feel.
- Quality tested to help ensure consistency and avoid system down time. Long-duration testing uses a large 3D model (18 - 24 hours of print time) to ensure a consistent print job. Every filament color is tested at both high (100 micron) and medium (200 micron) layer resolutions on all MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot apps offer and will reliably slice and print all types of models.
- Adheres well to acrylic and to MakerBot build plate tape for easy setup.
- PLA filament is designed to resist warping and curling, which allows you to print without a heated build plate.
- Nontoxic design helps ensure user safety.
|Consumable Type||PLA filament|
|Filament Diameter||0.07 in|
|Glass Transition Temperature||149 °F|
|manufacturer||MakerBot Industries, LLC.|
|Melting Temperature||320 °F|
|Nozzle Temperature||446 °F|
|print technology||3D printer|
|Spool Diameter||9.8 in|
|Spool Width||1.6 in.|
|Weight (Approximate)||2 lb|
MakerBot PLA Filament
- Best in class for print performance, reliability and overall process (3D Matter: Materials For 3D Printing, 2015 [Independent Study])
- Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the art filament manufacturing and quality control standards
- Draw inspiration from an exciting array of 30+ colors (including Translucent, Neons, and Glow in the Dark)
- Non-toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA