This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Converter DP to HDMI 6" Item # 617164
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P136-000, Displayport Male to HDMI Female adapter allows you to connect a computer with a Displayport output to a HDMI monitor. Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p. Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment. The P136-000 is a Passive adapter, and requires that the connected computer has a DP++ (DisplayPort ++) port, which allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through; check the documentation for your Displayport source for compatibility.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||20 pin DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||19 pin HDMI Type A - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin Type A Female HDMI|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 20-pin Male DisplayPort 1.2 DisplayPort|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Image Hot Spots
Connect an HDMI Monitor to a DisplayPort ComputerThis cable adapter allows you to connect an HDMI monitor to a desktop or laptop computer with DisplayPort video output. Simply plug the adapter into your DisplayPort computer and connect your HDMI cable between the adapter and your monitor.
- Use your current HDMI monitor with your newer DisplayPort
desktop or laptop computer
- Use your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
- Use an HDMI projector with your DisplayPort computer
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size DP++ port)
- Monitor with HDMI input
- HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-series
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis passive cable adapter helps you save money by making your current HDMI monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. High-quality connectors provide maximum conductivity and foil shielding reduces interference to ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Support for 7.1 surround sound (when DisplayPort source supports audio)
- Requires dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort compatibility
Enjoy Easy Travel and SetupBring this adapter with you for compatibility with an HDMI display in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
- Compact size for easy portability
- Latching DisplayPort connector for secure connection
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers to install
- Flexible cord for optimal adjustment in tight spaces
- No external power required