This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Panasonic® DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone With Answering Machine And Dual Keypad, 4 Handsets, KX-TGF544B Item # 617763
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This expandable phone system comes with handsets, a base unit, an answering machine and a dual keypad to help you sort out incoming and outgoing calls. The LCD shows call details, and the one-touch call block buttons help keep robocallers and telemarketers from bothering you.
- Expandable phone system accepts up to 6 handsets (additional handsets sold separately).
- 1.9GHz DECT 6.0 frequency helps keep your line clear.
- Integrated answering machine allows callers to leave a message when you can't get to the phone.
- LCD offers a clear, easy view of caller information.
- Compatible with caller ID/call waiting. Call waiting/caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- Base unit and handsets announce caller ID information in English or Spanish, so you can hear who's calling from across the room.
- One-touch dedicated call block button blocks up to 250 unwanted numbers.
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows hands-free chatting.
- Baby monitor function can be used to keep tabs on your little one.
- 9 speed dial buttons and a large phonebook store frequently used numbers.
- Noise reduction makes it easy to have a conversation, even with loud sounds around you.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic channel search||no|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|maximum handset expandability||6|
|memory capacity||100 numbers|
|number of data ports||0|
|number of handsets included||4|
|number of speed-dial buttons||9|
|phone book capacity||100 numbers|
|standby time||7 days|
|talk time||12 hours|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|